Epic Perfect World

About Warsoul weapons

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
gib 2x for 3 weeks I farm all warsoul weap mats np  :normal-37: pve4lyf and nty it's not needed on this server

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
with 300k ec you could get top stats on not just weapons but an entire r8 set why spend it on some weapon wtf lol kid
  :rolleyes: u don't get shit with 300k ec if u are a sin

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
  :rolleyes: u don't get shit with 300k ec if u are a sin
Lies! Just your luck doesn't like your sin. But keep trying!

Anyways. Ye, with 300k ec I could gear all my chars with 2 chan if I get a bit of luck.  :normal-18:

cevans1290

lul. Since claim not rich cx What you missing?xDI can maybe get it o.0 I help people a bit and need reason to farm  :-[
o.o Honestly, 300k EC isn't that bad considering on 2x someone can make 10k+ EC every 1-2 days if they're prepared and determined enough. Even not trying too hard I can make 1.5k EC a day on normal drops with the use of alts.  I personally most likely will not, but if I ever get bored enough to (or run out of gear to farm for my alts), I may go for it just for fun in the future.
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2014, 12:55 am by MoonBeamSurprise

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
Is there any chance Agatio will get hands on Warsoul weapons stats (like pwi did if i'm not wrong)
to make em' a good endgame weapon?
I mean,
you can choose to restat your R8 weap tons of time for get your fav. stats
or farm like hell (and buy lot of Warsoul mats) and have a top weapon at once.

I think this will improve also economy and farm inside player base becouse if i'm not wrong
to build it you need around 300k EC of Warsoul mats.

Wha do you think about guys?

Anta

p.s. no flame plz, it's only a wondering i have.
pp.ss. and Yes, i'm going to build it anyway for the fun to have an ingame goal  ;D

ahaha this goal that i want i need ksitigarbha and vajra 30k for ksi and 50k for vajra and you will get that but its not give a high damage