Epic Perfect World

Remove signets

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

I have r8r. I've spent more than 200k ec on my r8r set. It's still shit, dragon was still more fun.

maybe you got bad luck, and plus your not the only one that spent 200k+ EC on r8 gear, others have to but they dont complain about it and ask to remove it. Hell, some even pk with the crap r8 and still do well in pk. I agree dragon was fun, but removing r8 would just pretty destroy the server population mainly because half or more of the player base has r8 and are constantly donating or farming EC to make it better. the thing about signet is no....if someone drops a faction sig or a squad sig and your mad about it, then go into sz; there is nothing wrong with them.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Donators use signets to hide their shame behind faction
simple

Offline Mirae

This one wants to remove r8 dafaq? do you even know how many players will quit when they remove it?
PS:GM Tangle⋆ i didnt copy your Profile pic.. this is my profile pic since epw 1.3.6 xD

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
This one wants to remove r8 dafaq? do you even know how many players will quit when they remove it?
PS:GM Tangle⋆ i didnt copy your Profile pic.. this is my profile pic since epw 1.3.6 xD

Wow. My Psychic is named "Miirae" now I know who messed up my name :(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Create your own server without signet + R8R  :normal-4: :normal-4: let's see how many ppl will join. :normal-42:

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Cleaned up. Enough of the offtopic and bullying spam thanks. Bit tired of seeing people ganked on forums.
I don't want to see it on other threads either please. Regardless of what other people do or have done, it's mean and harassment.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 05:33 am by Tangle⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
The person who started this topic has to be just trolling...no one with a sound mind would suggest such things...

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
The person who started this topic has to be just trolling...no one with a sound mind would suggest such things...

+. No signets = ppl running like idiots and dying all the time ( and ofc it will get really spread )

Vegas

1.4 should have never leaked  :sad:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
u realise that removing signets gonna kill mass pk :c?
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
even though I hate signet war pk, big no  :normal-43:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
1.4 should have never leaked  :sad:
ur lucky 1.4 leak u were baddie 1.3 :(
hell yea

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Great suggestion, you are good. BB
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Removing signets entirely = no, but increasing cooldown could be an idea that helps your suggestion.