Epic Perfect World

Remove signets

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
The request is simple, the reason is obvious; if you've played this game for more than a minute, you already know signets are the bane to good and fun pvp.

Please revive fun pvp by removing signets. While you're at it, revert to dragon gear. R8r is bad and you should feel bad for implementing it.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Hmm... All i can say is that it's a bad idea. It would simply kill mass PK.  :rolleyes:
And its obvious that r8 won't be removed.

Offline Textranox

• The Unfaced
Some people spend months trying to get their r8r the way they want it, and have spend thousands of ec to do so.
Why exactly do you want r8r removed? because you lose to people who have it?
The answer to that is simple, make your own r8r, put some effort into it, and fight back with it.

As for signets, half the fun is driving other people away by coming in mass, element of suprise.
If you remove signets, it'll just take a few seconds longer to gather in 1 spot, and then go pk with numbers.
There's nothing to be gained from removing the signet, other than frustration of gathering all the time in 1 spot.
Dragusha - 150 Demon Seeker
Gaelic - 150 Sage Archer
Textranox - 150 Demon Barb

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If signets were an issue, they'd be removed long ago.

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline exe626

• brb
Hmm... All i can say is that it's a bad idea. It would simply kill mass PK.  :rolleyes:
And its obvious that r8 won't be removed.
"Remove signets" = "Kill mass pk"?

How bad are epw players exactly? We pked fine before they came out. If you're too lazy to fly out of safe on your own, or.. well, move, why would you even play?

Some people spend months trying to get their r8r the way they want it, and have spend thousands of ec to do so.
Why exactly do you want r8r removed? because you lose to people who have it?
The answer to that is simple, make your own r8r, put some effort into it, and fight back with it.

As for signets, half the fun is driving other people away by coming in mass, element of suprise.
If you remove signets, it'll just take a few seconds longer to gather in 1 spot, and then go pk with numbers.
There's nothing to be gained from removing the signet, other than frustration of gathering all the time in 1 spot.
I have r8r. I've spent more than 200k ec on my r8r set. It's still shit, dragon was still more fun.

If half the fun of your pvp is spamming signets anything like what I see in-game, you have shit taste, go play a different game.

If signets were an issue, they'd be removed long ago.
You don't even play.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

How bad are epw players exactly? We pked fine before they came out. If you're too lazy to fly out of safe on your own, or.. well, move, why would you even play?
I have r8r. I've spent more than 200k ec on my r8r set. It's still shit, dragon was still more fun.

If half the fun of your pvp is spamming signets anything like what I see in-game, you have shit taste, go play a different game.
You don't even play.

No need to be rude just because people don't agree with you. Definitely won't help your case.
Seems like you are just feeding your own issues in PK into a suggestion that isn't needed.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Textranox

• The Unfaced

How bad are epw players exactly? We pked fine before they came out.

Well you could just get them from the boutique on pwi.
High ranking factions who farm and grind all day long do just that.
They gather what they can, buy gold trough the auctioneer, and then buy sigs from the boutique.
Saying we pked fine before they came out  only proofs that you belong on pwi, and not a private server.
If you dont like it here, then dont come here. simple as that.
Dragusha - 150 Demon Seeker
Gaelic - 150 Sage Archer
Textranox - 150 Demon Barb

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
also no no and no lol bad suggestion lol I mean I hate pk where it's just a sig war behind the other guild all the time but no
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 05:28 am by Tangle⋆, Reason: Removed unnecessary trashtalk.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
plis no..i use rank8 and signet to gank mobs..i love pve.  :pig-9:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The request is simple, the reason is obvious; if you've played this game for more than a minute, you already know signets are the bane to good and fun pvp.

Please revive fun pvp by removing signets. While you're at it, revert to dragon gear. R8r is bad and you should feel bad for implementing it.

R8R has it's issues, so did dragon. Most people like r8r so it's not going to go anywhere.

As for signets being the bane to pvp.. I'd say they are the opposite.

If by good and fun pvp you mean running around in a fully buffed squad killing randoms & running to sz before they can bring backup then you're totally right, it ruined pk.   For everyone else all they do is take a lot of waiting out of pvp. Faster regroups, less time spent gathering people.  Waiting is boring, pvping generally isn't.

plis no..i use rank8 and signet to gank mobs..i love pve.  :pig-9:

Stupid mobs gank me all the time, show them who's boss with fac signet.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
r u girl? irl lol? xD :3

My gender identity is lelo xddd l3 and l4 pronouns only :3333

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
My R8R is mediocre at best and while it has it's issues, it wont be removed any time soon (especially considering the amount of time this gear set has been end game on the server). Signets speed up PvP, not kill it. I don't want to be waiting ages for people to regroup in one spot before we can all move out. They're not causing any issue.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stupid mobs gank me all the time, show them who's boss with fac signet.

Better petition is to remove mobs from PK hot spots ;((((((((((