Epic Perfect World

Some nice suggestions

Offline katha

What Elu said.

Sitting out west in pk, there were 2 level 150 psychics, 1 level 150 archer, 1 level 140 seeker and 1 level 150 barb (wont name factions because people will start complaining). All of them were attacking one level 150 seeker, one level 150 barb. The barb and seeker managed to take out one psychic once, the other twice, the 140 seeker numerous times, the archer got killed more often than not and the barb once. The Seeker/Barb died twice/not at all. (I was not there for the whole thing but thats what I was there for). Its purely down to how well you know your class and how well you work together.

The seeker took out the psychics in one shot whenever they entered black voodoo to hit the barb, the barb took out the archer with ease and the seeker killed the other seeker very efficently too. It was very well co-ordinated, the two would never be close enough for an AoE stun to work. So before you complain about balance, you need to learn your class and try more than 1v1s. The barb and seeker were named on the top pkers thread a few times, but I wont name them.

Once Decent patch is released we will have barb's damage weakened to be more appropriate for balance, it was increased for the same purpose in 1.3.6. Psychics are likely to receive a nerf (Still in discussion), we have to be careful though because the one doing the nerf/ones begging for the nerf are aps so they are ment to feel like psychic is OP vs them. Sins are OP against every class, not just the ones (casters) they are ment to be, but they will be nerfed slightly too.

It is increadably hard to balance a server, one ajustment to balance it more against one class can ruin it against all others.

the best way to balance : give to all gm robe and weap... It will balanced  ;D ;D ;D

Offline CENT

Honestly I play a 150 mystic have fought every class and the only op char is sin. I started my own to see and come on anyone that doesn't think a sin is op has to be out of there mind.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup this server is quite balanced, people need to get around the fact that it's not meant to be played solo. Some classes are better at killing some things than others are.  That being said I think sins are too powerfull. It's not really fair that a sin can stealthspark a 150 arcane (self-buffed only) before their charm even ticks. (yes this can be done, I know this because I have done it myself.).
On that note I think white voodoo is somewhat OP & so are barbs, not just because my class sucks against them but because when you go out at west the vast majority of people is either sin, psy or barb. This is a fair indicator that they're on the strong side. Archers IMO are too squishy, our damage is a joke compared to pretty much anything and tissue's laugh at our defenses. Though with some apo an archer can still be a force to be reckoned with, purge hurts even if the actual shot doesnt.
This being said this server is quite well balanced, it could use some tweaking here and there but overall I see many varied classes in PK so everything is still viable enough to be worth playing.

Offline katha

Sin is not so oped ... I can get a 150 sin loliesh  -,- :P is just about of occult ice and if my void step and 100 skill for second void step are ready xD