Epic Perfect World

Some nice suggestions

Offline katha

Hey , I've got some suggestions while i was playing ... Here they are :
1.Decrease the cooldown timer for makeover / advanced makeover scrolls.
2. Make possible to see and the hairstyle bought from shop in makeover services .
Next one are more questins like :
3. Can you make us able to use dual fairy like on bdpw ? If yea i think u have to increase the skill slots for some classes...
4.Can you remove the useless mobs from main map and lotharis + momangamon ? It will be nice for those who like to explore [ like me ]...

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Hey , I've got some suggestions while i was playing ... Here they are :
1.Decrease the cooldown timer for makeover / advanced makeover scrolls.
2. Make possible to see and the hairstyle bought from shop in makeover services .
Next one are more questins like :
3. Can you make us able to use dual fairy like on bdpw ? If yea i think u have to increase the skill slots for some classes...
4.Can you remove the useless mobs from main map and lotharis + momangamon ? It will be nice for those who like to explore [ like me ]...

1. I think this can be done
2. We have posibility to change our hairstyles every second we want. To save slots in inventory, you can use wardrobe to put there fashions and hairstyles. Only thing I think would be nice - tideborns and earthguards hairstyles for everyone.
3. This would ruinwhole server balance, I can`t even imagine sins with ~8 stun skills...
4.Most of mobs in hell and heaven are 140lvl, so people could be able to farm cotton and wood mats.
Some other mobs used to complete blue/purple quests.

Offline katha

1. I think this can be done
2. We have posibility to change our hairstyles every second we want. To save slots in inventory, you can use wardrobe to put there fashions and hairstyles. Only thing I think would be nice - tideborns and earthguards hairstyles for everyone.
3. This would ruinwhole server balance, I can`t even imagine sins with ~8 stun skills...
4.Most of mobs in hell and heaven are 140lvl, so people could be able to farm cotton and wood mats.
Some other mobs used to complete blue/purple quests.
looks like u haven't rly understand second one .... I mean to see the hairstyle u've bought from npc in makeover house ... to se how to modify the cahr to fit bettah ...

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Hairstyles cheap enough to buy them, try them and sell them back if you don`t like.

To make what you want - takes lot of effort and not worth it

Offline katha

than i gonna say +1 for that to 1.3.6 servers  :'(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Cooldown reduction on makeover would be nice, same with hairstyle thing.

Dual fairy? Hell no x.x

Removing mobs wouldn't be any fun, there are people who like to do quests or get some random stuff from mobs sometimes. They really aren't in the way with the much more powerfull gear that's around here.

Offline Enraged

This server has balance? Good joke.
Hi.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D

A lot of the people QQing about it being out of balance are people QQing about classes built to take out thier class. The classes arent ment to be on equal fighting grounds with eachother, some of the legitimate points are things like occult ice, its not really necessary and on sins/bms its a stackable stun.

Since the majority of people play sins the main complaint is about classes built to fight sins...

Yes the server may not be perfectly in balance but its not badly off.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Compare this to any other p-server i've played its godly balanced._.
(compare it to pwi and like comparing an aa cleric vs sin)

Although sins, psys and barbs attack is a bit op and some classes lacks in a few areas. It will be better with morai so lets hope for some great upcoming experiences  ;D
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Turtles

it's not a joke really. if you took the time to learn how your class plays instead of button smashing and expecting someone to die after you were done with button smashing you would find out that it does have balance.

just saying
0.o

Offline Enraged

Don't speak out of ignorance.
Hi.

Offline Elu

What Turtles said, plus:

I've been 8 months (nearly since the dawn of it's creation) in this server and hell, it is balanced, more balanced than any other I've been on. Sure, there's some balance that needs to be arranged here and there, but it is in great part very good. So I just have two things to say:

1. Follow your own advice.
2. If you don't like it, you're welcome to walk the *** out.

With love,
Elu
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:58 am by Asator
-Retired-

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
I love you elu :>
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Elu

I love you elu :>

I love you more. Thats' why I'm hidden in your closet smelling your stuff right now. (:

But don't look, I'm shy.
-Retired-

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D

What Elu said.

Sitting out west in pk, there were 2 level 150 psychics, 1 level 150 archer, 1 level 140 seeker and 1 level 150 barb (wont name factions because people will start complaining). All of them were attacking one level 150 seeker, one level 150 barb. The barb and seeker managed to take out one psychic once, the other twice, the 140 seeker numerous times, the archer got killed more often than not and the barb once. The Seeker/Barb died twice/not at all. (I was not there for the whole thing but thats what I was there for). Its purely down to how well you know your class and how well you work together.

The seeker took out the psychics in one shot whenever they entered black voodoo to hit the barb, the barb took out the archer with ease and the seeker killed the other seeker very efficently too. It was very well co-ordinated, the two would never be close enough for an AoE stun to work. So before you complain about balance, you need to learn your class and try more than 1v1s. The barb and seeker were named on the top pkers thread a few times, but I wont name them.

Once Decent patch is released we will have barb's damage weakened to be more appropriate for balance, it was increased for the same purpose in 1.3.6. Psychics are likely to receive a nerf (Still in discussion), we have to be careful though because the one doing the nerf/ones begging for the nerf are aps so they are ment to feel like psychic is OP vs them. Sins are OP against every class, not just the ones (casters) they are ment to be, but they will be nerfed slightly too.

It is increadably hard to balance a server, one ajustment to balance it more against one class can ruin it against all others.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!