Epic Perfect World

seriously suggestion for 2x

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Im not saying it's easy,but I guess there might be a way to prevent the activation of a quest like card boss's when the 2x scroll effect is on.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Shirai

Even when there's not a 2x on, things are way easier to get here than on regular PWI.
Look, no one said it's hard. A 2x scroll is only needed by people who work (or are busy,Idk) and cant be on during the 2x event time.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Im not saying it's easy,but I guess there might be a way to prevent the activation of a quest like card boss's when the 2x scroll effect is on.
So....wait......if you can't do stuff like this.....why do you even want x2? You want double coin drops or something? -_-

Offline Shirai

I was talking about a 2x event;
U know, I've got plenty of alts waiting to get levelled. About the 2x drops, I've got plenty of stuff to farm. Is there any other reason someone would want a 2x exp-drop?o.o
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Shirai

Oh man, if u think someone who works the entire day has the time and strenght to be at the pc to farm some stuff u got it wrong. (?)
Though, it's not my case,Im not in a rush. I was just saying since it seemed a nice idea.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I was talking about a 2x event;
U know, I've got plenty of alts waiting to get levelled. About the 2x drops, I've got plenty of stuff to farm. Is there any other reason someone would want a 2x exp-drop?o.o
I just gave that SLS thing as an example. It can be used for WWI too, on alts as well. If you suggest a prevention of the taking of the card boss quest, then people will abuse this by farming WWI. Another way to abuse: Using the item during events like Save The Princess, or right before a World Boss dies. There are plenty of x2 events imo, if you miss one, you can be a part of the next one. And, what's the rush anyway? If you get "perfect" gear in 2 days, you'll be bored and eventually quit the server. :normal-19:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Oh man, if u think someone who works the entire day has the time and strenght to be at the pc to farm some stuff u got it wrong. (?)
Though, it's not my case,Im not in a rush. I was just saying since it seemed a nice idea.
I was playing EPW from like 8 pm (my time) to 10 pm, in June or so cuz I had football practice/matches all day long. And that does tire you out, believe me. Still, 2 hours was enough to do BH, BQ (no other dailies back then) + give me enough time (and strength) to do a full run of card bosses on my sin.

Offline Shirai

Man seriously xD If I'd get the gear in 2 days I'll just spend my time in PVP. And I can assure u, altough every shyt that happens out the SZ ,it can be fun.

I guess u're right about the 2x drop can be abusable. I still dont see how the exp one can be. Bet it's too much work to make up a scroll like that,then (?). Have a good day. (:
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I guess u're right about the 2x drop can be abusable. I still dont see how the exp one can be. Bet it's too much work to make up a scroll like that,then (?). Have a good day. (:
Might be impossible. Since Agatio can't edit the actual code of the game. And if you're just concerned about levelling, marry someone (or your alt) do 5 days of MQ, get that belt with 10% xp increase. Get that tome with xp increase. Then farm some OHT mats (Card bosses) and try farming a few accessories from OHT. Hope for exp increase on them and you're all set. You can get like 70% increase if you use esoterica too.

Your display pic is awesome XD

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
I just gave that SLS thing as an example. It can be used for WWI too, on alts as well. If you suggest a prevention of the taking of the card boss quest, then people will abuse this by farming WWI. Another way to abuse: Using the item during events like Save The Princess, or right before a World Boss dies. There are plenty of x2 events imo, if you miss one, you can be a part of the next one. And, what's the rush anyway? If you get "perfect" gear in 2 days, you'll be bored and eventually quit the server. :normal-19:

your right in this wwi haha if gm will make this idea it will become big problem ahaha

and also like this in fire ligeon event did you think? that's only event token abusing of many people .. how?? using alt just join pt and afk and you will get 1 event token even its not tradable it can sell 100-110 each because fire legion is no lvl req to get a quest right?? how if you are leader in squad?? then join your 3 alt?? instant 3 event token right?? how if 2x drop did you think people will not abuse that?? even token abusing? how about double drop that you can get a lot of ec?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
your right in this wwi haha if gm will make this idea it will become big problem ahaha

and also like this in fire ligeon event did you think? that's only event token abusing of many people .. how?? using alt just join pt and afk and you will get 1 event token even its not tradable it can sell 100-110 each because fire legion is no lvl req to get a quest right?? how if you are leader in squad?? then join your 3 alt?? instant 3 event token right?? how if 2x drop did you think people will not abuse that?? even token abusing? how about double drop that you can get a lot of ec?
Uh I only partly understood that. Anyway, x2 doesn't affect the rewards from FL since they aren't drops, they are rewards for the quest. Same for Ares. And now there's a level requirement for FL, so, it's all good.

Araqiel

some of us lvled when there was old exp req for 150 which was i think 50% more than its now and there was no complaning, now u complain cuz it takes u less to lvl....
why not ask aga for 150 start and all item in bag?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
some of us lvled when there was old exp req for 150 which was i think 50% more than its now and there was no complaning, now u complain cuz it takes u less to lvl....
Ikr....? Server is becoming so damn lazy. I'm expecting a thread, in the future, saying "Make warsong belt available in gods giving for 1 coin" or something like that.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
dude your idea is impossible even this epw is private server dont make easy in all things .. 2x xp or drop its give very high effect in server did you think that? if you want to levelup fast do pv , do quest in gods giving it gives good reward ..

Offline Shirai

Look sir, u talking like my grandad. I was one of those player who levelled like that, still YES, Im too lazy to spend my time against some mobs just to gain the level required to wear a gear wich I'll have to farm against more mobs. That's why I prefer levelling fast. Yes, let's ask Agatio for 150 item in bag at starting. Lmao

-If people wanted to farm,they'd have stayed on PwI.
all time seal
pls remov
pls