Epic Perfect World

seriously suggestion for 2x

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
i know i usually give shity suggestios but this one is seriously good.

Instead of having 2 days of 2x and stuff for all  aga should create some sort of item that can be right clicked and u get 2x exp for how ever much time others had for example all get 2x for 2 days so instead of slapping epic econ each time with 2x it be better for all to use there 2x wen they have a day off from work or when they have enough time to farm like no life.

i dont know if i make sence so to sum it up make an item that u can right click and from there on u have account 2x. the only problem i see is how will squads work with some will have 2x some wont but thats for rest of epic to figure out. peace.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This can and will be abused.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Im pretty sure theres already a scroll (forgot the name) available at event forges,it makes you earn more xp.So with that already here i dont think something else is needed.Also that would make ppls who can buy that item in advantage.And yes squads will be a problem.I dont think this is gonna be added. :-X.Also there are level and super level scrolls to lvl up faster.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Not a bad idea but what about those that have multiple accounts. Seems people would just create accounts for the 2x. All they'd need is few dragon geared sins and they're set to farm. Just too easy to abuse

Negativ

How about an expire date, after like 5 days it's gone.

Panda_monium

or...
to prevent abuse just slap the
"unable to be sold/traded/discarded/ account stashable"
"Expires after x hours"
 status on it... :-X :-X :-X

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Far too easy to be abused.
And since we have Esotericas, this is not needed.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Yeah, x2 drops i think should be same time for everyone.

As for exp and spirit there's the Esoterica in the Boutique for 50 silver and Event Forges for i think 15 ec.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I think his main point of concern was the x2 drop rate. Maybe he missed the x2 and he's thinking of ways to prevent that. Well, like I said, this can and will be abused. Another thread will be made about the abusing of this and eventually it will be removed. Let's save time and effort and leave this the way it is.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
this is very bad idea hahah abusing double drop .. even when agation give 2x in almost 3 days did you see what happen in all stuff that people sell?? and did you see the stuff that become over supply ?? like warsong belt? when 2x rate did you think how many warsong that will made every 1 day ?? that's why only give 2x rate have a new big patch ..

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This can and will be abused.

This.

Nor do I believe it's possible to activate 2x drops for a single person. But even if you could, would break the economy.

And we already have esotericas and exp belts for increased exp.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
This.

Nor do I believe it's possible to activate 2x drops for a single person. But even if you could, would break the economy.

And we already have esotericas and exp belts for increased exp.
Don't forget tomes and OHT orns......there are lots of items that you can use to boost your exp gain.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I still dont get how this can be abused.
A scroll just like esoterica wich gives 2x exp/spirit, with the "unable to be sold,traded,dropped" status, isnt abus-able IMO.
If people created more accounts they'd just get other scrolls only usable on those accounts.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I still dont get how this can be abused.
A scroll just like esoterica wich gives 2x exp/spirit/drops, with the "unable to be sold,traded,dropped" status, isnt abus-able IMO.
If people created more accounts they'd just get other scrolls only usable on those accounts.
Here's how I would abuse:
Farm Card Bosses on my sins. Then, just transfer the booklets to any char that has this scroll, hammerfall is easy to kill, can be done a 110 char. Given enough effort, even if the item gives x2 for only 1 hour, you can get 100 - 200 SLS easily (if you have the booklets ofc) Plenty of other ways but since I prefer farming SLS, thats how I would do it.

vlntbty

Even when there's not a 2x on, things are way easier to get here than on regular PWI.