Epic Perfect World

Let's talk TM SoT...

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
So, i just finished 13th successful SoT run and only now i found why the timer kept failing to show up... It seems like many people don't know why thought so i figured i'd post it here for a few people to see and maybe spread thw word in game.

The squad leader when inside gets a quest. The leader CAN NOT click confirm or the X until the timer has started.

Anyone who is doing Trophy Mode runs or know someone who is, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. As long as this isn't fixed, a few words can make things alot easier for alot of people.

Offline Puka

• Highway robber.
  • beri kind.
  • Characters: Pukachu
and help them realize there's no movement restriction :normal-13:
Say NO to trolls.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
and help them realize there's no movement restriction :normal-13:
Yes, but still, let the sins have a few seconds to get ahead... .__.
It's a reaaaaal annoyance when you have to wait until all the mobs are dead to stealth again and passing the gate, killing the guard/snake (or even both if just one sin) and getting to the boss in time...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Yes, but still, let the sins have a few seconds to get ahead... .__.
It's a reaaaaal annoyance when you have to wait until all the mobs are dead to stealth again and passing the gate, killing the guard/snake (or even both if just one sin) and getting to the boss in time...
When I did SoT, the sin was jobless. I used to kill both guards and snake :\ SoT just needs a good puller and Aba just needs a good sin. Rest is cake.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
When I did SoT, the sin was jobless. I used to kill both guards and snake :\ SoT just needs a good puller and Aba just needs a good sin. Rest is cake.
It's so close to the route that it can easily be done without a sin within the 600 sec.
As for abba... in 600 sec yeah, but 500 i find it impossible to do tower, 1st boss and 2nd boss and getting back in time (and yes, i do use Charger orbs, i spam them, along with my skills  and holypath)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's so close to the route that it can easily be done without a sin within the 600 sec.
As for abba... in 600 sec yeah, but 500 i find it impossible to do tower, 1st boss and 2nd boss and getting back in time (and yes, i do use Charger orbs, i spam them, along with my skills  and holypath)
Doing aba without sin might be possible but I wouldn't go through the trouble. Pulling aba is so frustrating....
On the other hand, doing SoT without a sin is really easy and I never looked for a sin for my squad either. Also, pulling SoT is fun.