Epic Perfect World

got an idea while voting

Offline sirmrx

so i was voting and then i noticed that epicPW isnt at #1 on extremetop 100 and i was thinking that if we could get to the top that you guys could hold some sort of event in honor of us being on top of both list
 Im open to discussion and once again this was just an idea i thought would be cool

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
yes we will do it since June! =)

Offline sirmrx

ok i was just wondering:D and do you have any ideas in mind?

T r i f o r c e

Sorry to say but we need more players and that needs time i dont know precise when this server started maybe around half year? so thats very good progres, servers like BD and V are already at 4 and 5 years and many come there but even more leave and EPW grows slowly but very few leave its just a matter of time before Epic is # 1

Besides last week was kinda chaotic and few left that was sad but not much could be done it was their choice, but more has come then ppl have left and even some came back so Welcome back :) Salute to u EPW to the staff and players Ty

Offline buschkatze

Sorry to say but we need more players and that needs time i dont know precise when this server started maybe around half year? so thats very good progres, servers like BD and V are already at 4 and 5 years and many come there but even more leave and EPW grows slowly but very few leave its just a matter of time before Epic is # 1

Besides last week was kinda chaotic and few left that was sad but not much could be done it was their choice, but more has come then ppl have left and even some came back so Welcome back :) Salute to u EPW to the staff and players Ty

100% right, more and more will come and join the best Pserver. V and BD let ppl vote every 2 hours and ppl need this for op gear who get changed every months, so players will get tired from this soon. Hands up for Epic and the best Admin Agatio

Offline sirmrx

lol i agree that agatio is the best gm ever and this is the best server but i dont think i would mind him taking the amount u get for voting regularly up thats just my oppinion though

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
100% right, more and more will come and join the best Pserver. V and BD let ppl vote every 2 hours and ppl need this for op gear who get changed every months, so players will get tired from this soon. Hands up for Epic and the best Admin Agatio

On Vendetta its once per 4 hours ... ijs