Epic Perfect World

Good music? MAYBE?!

Offline N/A

delete thread please thanks
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2012, 12:40 am by Treat

Offline Elu

" I have programmed certain places on server to play the music I like"

TEACH ME TO DO THAT, PLEASE!  ;D

Regarding the topic, well I've several, I like Heavy Metal, Classical music, Rock, Trance & Techno, Jazz, Blues & Progressive. Basically anything that's good music. I liked The Hush Sound by the way, first time I hear.  :D

Trance & Techno:

Heavy Metal:

Progressive:

Classical:

And well, so on, if I had to post everything I like this would be loooooooooooooooong hehe.
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

lol Exodus has same music taste,

DT, PoS, SX ftw :P
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012, 10:32 pm by Agatio

Offline N/A

TBH Exodus telling and showing are to different things about how to set the music. Cause ultimately if you messed something up it could make your client pull up corrupt and crash alot. But Ive not seen it happen atleast not to me. before I knew how to program my music I just always wiped out the whole music folder xD so I didnt have to listen to game music NO MATTER WHAT LOL. but as for your likes <3 awesome. Means your an open minded person ^_^ world needs more of those. Now I go stalk Agatio's links and see his el oh el.

Offline N/A

tbh the instumental of that music is so impressive it could do without lyrics and still sell as good music. Two thumbs up from this critic ;)

Offline Elu

Awesome, I'm not alone. lml

TBH Exodus telling and showing are to different things about how to set the music. Cause ultimately if you messed something up it could make your client pull up corrupt and crash alot. But Ive not seen it happen atleast not to me. before I knew how to program my music I just always wiped out the whole music folder xD so I didnt have to listen to game music NO MATTER WHAT LOL. but as for your likes <3 awesome. Means your an open minded person ^_^ world needs more of those. Now I go stalk Agatio's links and see his el oh el.

Yes, I am and yes, we do need more people like that urgently. And it's fine with me, it's a risk I would take in order to not listen to that terrible game music. Or well, at least it gets terrible after 4 years. >.>
-Retired-

Offline g0rml3ss

hmmm music favourites, where to start there's so many if i had to pick a few would be the following btu not paticularly in this order.

and far too many more to list
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2012, 10:27 am by g0rml3ss
 :D :D
All lisen i good music or what?  ...    Nice guys  :-* :-*

Offline Elu

:D :D
All lisen i good music or what?  ...    Nice guys  :-* :-*

And yes, seems people have good musical taste in this server. What about yours?  :)

hmmm music favourites, where to start there's so many if i had to pick a few would be the following btu not paticularly in this order.

and far too many more to list

Good choices.
-Retired-

Offline N/A

Old old old favorite<3
Who could not love Ugly Kid Joe D:
Exo  there mine     :)   :-* :-\

Offline Elu

Salsa? Nice, in my country we dance that EVERYWHERE. xD Though I'm not really into dubstep, kinda makes me wanna sleep haha.
-Retired-

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus

Heavy Metal:

You rock man!  :D

Salsa? Nice, in my country we dance that EVERYWHERE. xD Though I'm not really into dubstep, kinda makes me wanna sleep haha.

hahaaha :)    ;)

Offline Elu

Heavy Metal:

You rock man!  :D

Hehe, always man, rock is life.  ;D
-Retired-