Epic Perfect World

Crazy pk with Artifex Xp and Ducks

Offline Avalarion

• Legit
  • of Epw
  • Faction: ArtOfSex
Good video, GREAT PK, thanks for le fun \o/.

ti Amor Angela , vimAL HERE :smiley:

Offline Contrackilla

• Get Good
  • Characters: Daggerism
  • Faction: Artifex
3spark + ig + stealth = GG LOL

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
cant wait to change my potato comp so i can pk in mass D: es not fun when u habe 1 fps and try to pk
nice vid but too long QQ could watch whole episode of Friends

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
1 of the best pks in a while, good job all
awesome video and awesome music :)  O:-)
hell yea

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It doesn't really matter cause at the end artifex won. Plus it was a 3hr pk so people gotta cut most of the parts and put the good ones instead. The only reason people Posted about 2-3 vids of the pk, is cause it was the best we had during the period. Since it was 3 sided.  :normal-1:

i wouldn't call it a win..    it was fun for the first 2 hours or so..  .. alot of us had to leave after, due to the time (TW is already late as it is and then to pk for 2 hrs + is just not practical for most of us.. )  .. so we rg-d to restructure our squads as most of them were half empty due to people leaving.. and when we come back u guys sigged sz and started claiming victory in WC. (was that out of fear of getting wiped or get out while your on top or simply your people had to leave too, who knows and who cares, the fight lasted well over 2 hours, what more could anyone want.)   

i mean the fight had to end at some point .. i'm happy someone finally ended it.. but i wouldn't call it victory lol .. leave it as a tie or just say gf and move on ..

Why won't you record and post the parts when you get wiped  :normal-3:
I didn't see a single vid without the 'wipe' edits.

majority of my recent videos are uncut for the most part .. i dnt cut off any of my deaths or anything.. i.e .. in recent uploads(even if you disregard this one) from members of rival factions i've noticed the've cut out all of their deaths, and only added clips of them getting few kills in then cut it off even if they were losing/lost the battle overall.

while that's all fine and you are free to do as you wish.. and i personally don't mind that if others do it, as if i'm present i just upload the whole vid from our pov and show what actually happened. so i'm happy when our rivals post those sort of vids, it serves as a nice trailer for mine.

Not trying to cause drama here or anything, i love all these vids. and pk-ing vs you guys, shit was too boring before you guys came along :)  and i'm still editing mine from this pk .. but taking longer than i would wish for as im a full time student and work full time aswell. Anyways you will see how many times you guys had to rg cause of wipe or to avoid wipe and how many times we rg-d.

i will admit we started going downhill after the first 2:15ish hrs. as 10+ of our key players left hence our squads became inefficient and required a restructure. 

so stop these pointless debates and arguments lal,, gf frens and move along ...

anyways. this post is becoming too long, and alot more will probably not read it if it gets any longer so i'll end it here..

gf frens, till we meet next time in the battlefield.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever

Not trying to cause drama here or anything, i love all these vids. and pk-ing vs you guys, shit was too boring before you guys came along :)

thats all you had to say xD

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
SHINIGAMI you make it seem so 1 sided, are you saying only your people left and we were at full numbers? My squad had no cleric for 40 minutes, my 10 man squad became 5 man. When Ducks left you guys started losing, I wonder why. On another note, admitting defeat is the first step to getting better :)
hell yea

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice pk video(I loved the musics lal). It was awesome.  ^-^

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
SHINIGAMI you make it seem so 1 sided, are you saying only your people left and we were at full numbers? My squad had no cleric for 40 minutes, my 10 man squad became 5 man. When Ducks left you guys started losing, I wonder why. On another note, admitting defeat is the first step to getting better :)

you guys lost members too over time no doubt...but perhaps we lost more than you, or maybe just our key players left or w/e   that is a pointless argument as no one knows who lost how many.. and i don't know what happened on your side so i did not make any assumptions and throw out some random statement like others..  hence my comments seems 1 sided, as i only know one side of the story.

and please don't bring in ducks lol, i died too many times to ducks ramming me up the arse from behind to even respond to that statement, but i guess i kinda have to.. anyways guess you'll see how many times my squad got sandwiched by ducks ramming us from behind in my vid. so hold on to these accusations/statements before you make a fool out of yourselves...  the only reason we started going downhill near the end i have already mentioned in my previous post and even that was only for like 15 minutes, the two hours before that you guys spent rg-ing constantly, and you can tell that from this vid by looking at how many times he cut the vid off and transitioned into a new push form rg lol

, and what would've happened after we restructured our squads we will never know now, cause you guys decided to sig sz and claim victory while we rg-d..   

and no one's admitting defeat, like i said. call it a tie or just say gf and move on.. if you can't comprehend that, then there's nothing more to say really..

anyways.. i can say more if you want me to, but i really don't want to crap on your thread, as it really is a nice vid and the music was awesome :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Loved watching the pk that day.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Initiator

• Characters: Initiator
  • Faction: Quack Quack
Super Fun +100000

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
you guys lost members too over time no doubt...but perhaps we lost more than you, or maybe just our key players left or w/e   that is a pointless argument as no one knows who lost how many.. and i don't know what happened on your side so i did not make any assumptions and throw out some random statement like others..  hence my comments seems 1 sided, as i only know one side of the story.

and please don't bring in ducks lol, i died too many times to ducks ramming me up the arse from behind to even respond to that statement, but i guess i kinda have to.. anyways guess you'll see how many times my squad got sandwiched by ducks ramming us from behind in my vid. so hold on to these accusations/statements before you make a fool out of yourselves...  the only reason we started going downhill near the end i have already mentioned in my previous post and even that was only for like 15 minutes, the two hours before that you guys spent rg-ing constantly, and you can tell that from this vid by looking at how many times he cut the vid off and transitioned into a new push form rg lol

, and what would've happened after we restructured our squads we will never know now, cause you guys decided to sig sz and claim victory while we rg-d..   

and no one's admitting defeat, like i said. call it a tie or just say gf and move on.. if you can't comprehend that, then there's nothing more to say really..

anyways.. i can say more if you want me to, but i really don't want to crap on your thread, as it really is a nice vid and the music was awesome :)
Ducks part was a joke. As to claiming victory, when pk lasts 2+ hours 1 full wipe is a victory in my eyes
hell yea

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I think the hardstyle in this video was super OP
super fun to watch.

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good video :333333333333333333

I found today's PK more enjoyable since it was actually 3 value guilds and not random saddie Ducks trying to be funny.

Either way it was fun. And no one won that PK stop saying otherwise. A true winner doesn't instantly leave the battlefield because they know they opponent has nothing left to try. It was a tie. Not for Ducks tho.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

sorround

As to claiming victory, when pk lasts 2+ hours 1 full wipe is a victory in my eyes