Epic Perfect World

Too much favourtism?

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
  • Faction: Rawr
Seby you dunce did you event read what I wrote? I never said they couldn't talk to players... I just stated that there was favourtism... They can laugh and joke with players in pms... but not in a "Support" chatroom or in World chat... SO don't Twist my words... So you make me look bad I am just pointing out a few things... And getting your hear on this server is really easy that isn't the issue though...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Well when the same old players are winning the events... (pk events are not included as thats skill and we would all know if a gm start 1 shottoing players :P) But genrally the other events ingame and forums events its the same people... So thats hwy its bad... And how do we know that the gms aren't giving the players "Bonuses" I think its not professional... You would work in a restaurant and start talking to your friends whiel you have other customers waiting... You would be Objective and act professional... I am not saying its easy because its not... I have been there....
You really dumbed out on this comment, the same players win over and over again because they are good players and they know what they're doing. This had nothing to do with the favoritism.

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
Huh? I said Pk events where not included so no I never ! Pk events are about skill of said players and Epw as a few really good Pkers...

Angelica

Well when the same old players are winning the events... (pk events are not included as thats skill and we would all know if a gm start 1 shottoing players :P) But genrally the other events ingame and forums events its the same people... So thats hwy its bad... And how do we know that the gms aren't giving the players "Bonuses" I think its not professional... You would work in a restaurant and start talking to your friends whiel you have other customers waiting... You would be Objective and act professional... I am not saying its easy because its not... I have been there....
Following the example you gave, in this restaurant it would be indeed bad to let other customers wait while you're just talking to your friends. But if you serve the customers and talk to your friends when you have the time for it, would you consider it a bad thing?
I'm not trying to defend the GMs because I know that there are things some of them do which are everything but professional. But, if it was just a game marriage or having players on their FL, I don't think there would be any problem.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't think you should make claims about favouritism without any evidence, if you have anything you think is evidence then post it on the helpdesk or send it to Agatio.
As for my marriage, it doesn't effect anyone or anything so I don't see how it's a problem.

Kera's beauty dazzles all GM's :police:

:normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
But, if it was just a game marriage or having players on their FL, I don't think there would be any problem.
^
Marriage on this server means nothing -.- (Believe me, I would know)
It doesn't cost anything, and anyone can get married. It's not like pwi where it costs a lot and isn't meant as a joke.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
6.2. No accusing GM's of favoritism towards players or guilds in any chat or on the forums. Any of these issues should be emailed directly to Glut or Agatio.
          Breaking this rule will result in the following:
1st. One day ban of the player.
2nd. One week ban of the player.
3rd. If after the second offense the player continues, a conference between the GM's will occur and further discussion of punishment will be continued.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
which events are you talking about? you're just accusing and pointing fingers, but instead come with evidence or examples because right now this thread is useless and will be shut down soon

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
personally rather like the laid back style of GM's. if you have some legit proof send it in. never have i had a serious issue and not had it resolved in a timely fashion in the extended time i played here.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Isn't Kera Married to Alexypk?

I disagree with some of statements. GMs are humans (believe or not), they have feelings (believe or not) so nothing wrong with marrying player. Also Kera isnt regular player, she is support member so that count too...

There IS favoritism in game but nothing what breaks a rules. Some of GMs have friends i don't see whats wrong with it.
Example of favoritism is when some ppl find out who host event before announcement so they kinda have advantage in pming.. That's it i don't like

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This is stupid.
GMs aren't allowed to talk to players now?
If they are paid for being gms,doesn't mean they are forced to be loners.
If they chat with others..have fun...and not being 'profesional' it's because they aren't doing anything at that moment,it's their free time. As i know,gms always tried to solve the bugs..atleast most of the gms,so why would u complain of what gm does in his free time? As far as the chat is moderated,events are done and DS neck events are solved,why would it hurt? And i know pretty well that the Support chatroom is always there,and they are also inside of it,with the support members.
About gms having marriage with players...o.o as far as the husband/wife of that gm doesn't have 3x int top 3x int wrist or -18% ct wrist on caster i don't find it a problem c:

All of this, basically.
All the things you said dont really suggest favouritism, they are just interactions with players. We are human too and not robots. While this is a job, it is still a game for us too and we should be allowed to enjoy it, providing we don't interfere. We still do our jobs, we still run events, we still solve issues, we still moderate forums and WC.
And the same people don't win all the events lol. With pvp events, yes, because they are good and have earned their rewards or because they are the only ones to PM without fail every single day because most PVP events are scheduled and they make the time to attend them regularly. The GMs have little to no way of interfering with PVP events, as they are watched by other players and streamed. Nor can a GM just say to someone, you lose. If you're dead, you are dead. Simple.
As for forum events, I've seen a couple people win more than once, but that is either due to the fact that they produce some consistently good results to deserve a prize or they are the only ones to participate and/or take it seriously. Perhaps look through some of the work and SSs people have submitted and tell me that they didn't deserve it.
We try to make everything fair for everyone. We have multiple winners and places available, a variety of events and a fair judging and rules system. We do our best to remain unbiased and objective and 90% of the time, it is that way. I wouldn't sacrifice my own integrity by stooping so low and I'm sure that all the other staff members agree.

Anyway, you should have taken this to an admin if you had an issue, not on public forums to start drama. It wasn't a very mature response and I thought you were better than that. Please use the helpdesk if you have a concern, rather than publicly humiliating and disrespecting staff and causing drama for others.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Proofs please. Not mentioning that most of GMs are doing SS for example during trivia with first players that answer. I dont know what other events u mean. Most of them are PvP anyway. You cant even point specific thing/event, just wrote some sentences not based on anything.
Having GM on friendlist?... Hard to even comment that thing. But guess what - GMs are people too and just cause they have some players on friends list doesnt mean anything. Lot of people adds me to their friendslist i accept every invite. Does it mean they have special treatment? No. Does it mean they're getting some kind of benefits? Please. In similar way you can accuse anyone - not only GMs but people in general working on certain positions.
According to support chat - helping players there always comes first. If someone comes there and asks for help, we stop joking/laughing and focus on helping. You were visiting support chat quite often and ive never seen you complaining there. Same goes with WC. I really can't see a problem that GMs joke with other players. We're all humans and as i said - GMs duty is ALWAYS above joking/fooling around/whatever.
About marriage i really don't see what problem you have with that. It is as same as people on friend list/people i know and talk in normal way (yes GMs do that, not only helping/doing other GM duties, we also talk in "normal" way with friends/people we know or we don't know) - no one is getting any benefits because of it.

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Exactly what Tangle/Awexy said,apart from that the forum events are judged by all of us.Most of the time there's a Poll for us to vote on and keep in mind "1 GM" Does not decide the winner ;)

As for the In-Game events,like Tangle said there's 0 Chance to favor a person when there are more than 10 players watching you at a time.For the PVE Events such as "Triva's or so" most of us are always taking screen shots of the people PMING us first,Feel free to contact any of us after the event if you feel like you need to see them.

Thing about friend lists,For events such as Hide and Seek you wont see anyone of US hosting it from our mains.We host them from our Gm alts that has no friends in the list..You would have noticed that in the past few days when Sleep hosted her Hns/Seek and Destroy from Sigh.

And if a Gm marrying a player is directed towards Kera,then sorry she's a support member/Staff. :rolleyes:

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3