after reading all these stuff about rebirth

I really don't want it now

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
waaaiiittt u mean let say after i rebirth, i have to rebirth again for the second time?? if u can pls link the explaination so i can read it :c

yea u actually rebirth twice  :rolleyes: Well i tried it out on pwi but i quitted again after 2nd rebirth coz veno skills sucks and i didn't felt like continuing. Im  sure stuff will change here so just wait till it comes and u will get all info u want

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
after reading all these stuff about rebirth

I really don't want it now

Elizabeth Gillies <3
yea u actually rebirth twice  :rolleyes: Well i tried it out on pwi but i quitted again after 2nd rebirth coz veno skills sucks and i didn't felt like continuing. Im  sure stuff will change here so just wait till it comes and u will get all info u want
:c ok, although i rlly want to read this info thing damn
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Rebirth will be implemented but not the extra stat points. Rebirth will be required to learn new skills.

I hope you are wrong, because this server already lacking way too much from full content and it was fun for awhile have free r8 (in compare to other server epw give r8 almost for free), but people I know for years who still play this game want full content as much as it possible.

So cutting half from NH wont make them all come back. And yes, most I know dont play active and just wait for NH. Server which will give it first and with full content can take #1 in rankings. IMHO.

Panda_monium

Heres My knowledge on rebirthing:

Once you reach a certain level, you get the option to start re awakening, which resets you back to lvl 1, but you level faster. if you rebirthed at a certain level, you'd get extra stat points when you start fresh again, all your points reset (meaning 800 pts on a certain stat will NOT carry over.) during the leveling period you gain a large exp boost to help you rebirth again. ie 1-145 in a few days. once you rebirth, you start another cultivation to learn primal skills. primal skills are lvl12 version of select skills on each class (ie barb mighty swing= stun every single time). not every skill will be a primal skill. once you reach cap level, you can rebirth again, and gain extra stat points when you start off. you can equip all your drag/r8 as soon as you have the stat points for it. and since the extra stat points wont be implemented here, it will not apply. leveling up will be really fast.

Personally i wouldnt mind extra stat points on a rebirth, it makes you stronger. but some people think it's unfair.
think of it this way:
-You are playing a first person shooter
- 1 person is using wall hacks and camping everyone
- patch is released where wallhacks are legalized
- camping is greatly reduced, and people have to rely on skill to kill someone
(this is only an example)

But back to rebirthing, thats pretty much the whole thing in a nutshell
 I hope i helped a bit for some who dont understand  :monkey-23:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Heres My knowledge on rebirthing:

Once you reach a certain level, you get the option to start re awakening, which resets you back to lvl 1, but you level faster. if you rebirthed at a certain level, you'd get extra stat points when you start fresh again, all your points reset (meaning 800 pts on a certain stat will NOT carry over.) during the leveling period you gain a large exp boost to help you rebirth again. ie 1-145 in a few days. once you rebirth, you start another cultivation to learn primal skills. primal skills are lvl12 version of select skills on each class (ie barb mighty swing= stun every single time). not every skill will be a primal skill. once you reach cap level, you can rebirth again, and gain extra stat points when you start off. you can equip all your drag/r8 as soon as you have the stat points for it. and since the extra stat points wont be implemented here, it will not apply. leveling up will be really fast.

Personally i wouldnt mind extra stat points on a rebirth, it makes you stronger. but some people think it's unfair.
think of it this way:

But back to rebirthing, thats pretty much the whole thing in a nutshell
 I hope i helped a bit for some who dont understand  :monkey-23:

yes its correct on pwi where cap lvl is 105 which is 45 lvls ama 225 stats point lower then our in start. Thats why i would say getting more extra stats will unbalance pvp for some classes (some classes will get big advantage). Still as Agatio said patch is almost done just testing left so they will c how stuf goes
Dunno if u play pwi but they don't have pk. rank9s3 ppl one shot everyone with farmable gear (nirvana s3 g16). On heaven Tears you can see 10-20, maybe 30 ppl top in pk

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
think of it this way:

what
d
f
uq
?
? ?
? ? ?

this rebirth stuff is dumb why bring it here anyway, if its a must to learn new skills then let us rebirth and lvl instantly back to 150, then we farm new skills and all happy rainbow

Panda_monium

every class would be affected by more points.
Sins an EA- insane dex makes them hit mega hard and almost impossible to hit, and have ridiculous gof crits
All mages- insane magic would make us do tons of damage, and we never miss XD
Physical (barb,bm)- barbs with pure vit can just 1 hsot everyone with arma and ToP BM str builds can be the most tankiest people on earth D:
imagine  a barb with 1.2k vit  :'(
if its a must to learn new skills then let us rebirth and lvl instantly back to 150, then we farm new skills and all happy rainbow
i actually like this...vookie said someting smart  :tiger-4:

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
wuld be more easy to onli get the skills ( some how) but if we need to rebrith 2 times well sorry for those that have slows char to lvl XD or they can't buy SLS  e.e psy cleans pv in 1 minute not even trying also bms so gg

Panda_monium

wuld be more easy to onli get the skills ( some how) but if we need to rebrith 2 times well sorry for those that have slows char to lvl
what people dont get is that once you rebrith,
it becomes easier and faster to level up to cap

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
what people dont get is that once you rebrith,
it becomes easier and faster to level up to cap
idc pwi makers were completely mindfcked to come up with such idea anyway, and what do you think? they had to make it faster and easier, if they didnt no one would bother now to play offical servers, or actually they would play without rebirthing. Anyway this is not how we imagine having fun here, we want new skills to enjoy pk more(or less depending on it's influence on balance), explore new locations, not fcking spend hours in PV lvling all the characters we have AGAIN because we've already done that before

Panda_monium

with the exp rates here combined with the stacked exp bonuses from the patch, it would take you like 2 runs to get back up anyways...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
with the exp rates here combined with the stacked exp bonuses from the patch, it would take you like 2 runs to get back up anyways...
I see you are good in math sir

Panda_monium

I see you are good in math sir
much yes
veri 1+1

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Think I wanna level sin 1 - 150 few more times? LOL

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo