Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
do you need for self

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
The user will make people in radius unable to use signets for 10 min  :normal-37:
I need for myself, tons
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

cevans1290

Lmfao, how about Req:XpendXD

Offtopic;d Forum veteran gg forum.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Lmfao, how about Req:XpendXD

Offtopic;d Forum veteran gg forum.

Stay quiet clown, and no one cares.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
WTF STUPID SUGGESTION GTFO FORUM OMG NOOB PLAYERS QUIT GAME STUPID THREAD STUPID ALL FCK THIS SH1T IMMA WRECK NOOB ONLY SPARK AND APS 0 SKILL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH NEED PILL TO WIN WORMS LEVEL PK

but if I wanted to be serious I would say you're one of those who rage the most because you never win

your right dude this is very stupid suggestion that i read hahaha ..

Since NH is driving closer, I thought I bring this up in order to balance PK. It's named Relax pill, effect: Disallows the user to be mad and trash talk for 30 seconds after defeat, user will be unable to move, cast skills, chat, etc. 1x Mystical Elixir for 50x Relax Pill, because people will consume over 500 a day at this rate, a fair and balanced exchange rate. Thank you :).

and how can you use it ? i think pills is need to click before to use? and how could you use the pills? if you are dead?? and did you say for 1 elixir for 50 pills? and did you think that people that talking after dead they will use it?? think more dude hahhaha