Epic Perfect World

New PK pill

scatterer3

Since NH is driving closer, I thought I bring this up in order to balance PK. It's named Relax pill, effect: Disallows the user to be mad and trash talk for 30 seconds after defeat, user will be unable to move, cast skills, chat, etc. 1x Mystical Elixir for 50x Relax Pill, because people will consume over 500 a day at this rate, a fair and balanced exchange rate. Thank you :).

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Veri good suggestion.

Offline mizukano

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Doubt anyone would use those if they were legit.

Offline Resolve

Doubt anyone would use those if they were legit.

Its ok floopy we all know you would use it, we nohomo such maddies saddies.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Its ok floopy we all know you would use it, we nohomo such maddies saddies.
I would spam the fk out of those pills  :normal-12:

Offline Resolve

I would spam the fk out of those pills  :normal-12:
Yes come we escape fake life like matrix take the blue pill np show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Since NH is driving closer, I thought I bring this up in order to balance PK. It's named Relax pill, effect: Disallows the user to be mad and trash talk for 30 seconds after defeat, user will be unable to move, cast skills, chat, etc. 1x Mystical Elixir for 50x Relax Pill, because people will consume over 500 a day at this rate, a fair and balanced exchange rate. Thank you :).
your are good  :pig-2:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
WTF STUPID SUGGESTION GTFO FORUM OMG NOOB PLAYERS QUIT GAME STUPID THREAD STUPID ALL FCK THIS SH1T IMMA WRECK NOOB ONLY SPARK AND APS 0 SKILL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH NEED PILL TO WIN WORMS LEVEL PK

but if I wanted to be serious I would say you're one of those who rage the most because you never win

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
jajajajajajajajajaja plz do

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
good one lol.. :D Give it free to the SK + DR alliance and Ares + Aeons. :D they are the one who always TT in WC nweiz.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
This idea makes no-sense  :normal-20: after this 30 seconds the persons will start to trashtalk like this pill didn't had any effect.  :normal-9:

Maybe more than 30 seconds would work...

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Anti sig pill pls  :normal-37:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden