Epic Perfect World

Epics #1

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
we are number one on top 100 did anyone notice that?   ???
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

T r i f o r c e

wheeeeeeeeeeeeh ive seen it shewolf ^^ now lets wait the day til we have # 1 at Xtreme top 100 lets go go go

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
i cant wait to see that!!  8)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline xlKosakerou

• I'm male :)
  • I Like It! ;D
  • Characters: Kosakerou
KosaKeroU- Demon BM 150 lvl
TechSin-Demon Assassin 150 lvl
EpiicEp-Sage Cleric 142 lvl
well yeah.... vandetta was down for god knows how long and only recently came back up... it'd be kinda sad if we didn't jump over them in the rankings... actually its kinda sad it took so long iunno just my opinion anyways

T r i f o r c e

I dont understand either Muffin, i played both servers who are # 1 and 2 and seen alot messed up stuff there.

BD has all their shizzle together but its boring, Vendetta changes stats and gears way to much and ofc the Wipe routines which suck btw cause donated stuff comes back sometimes to players but earned farmed gears etc is just wiped and dont return.

EPW has it nice balanced with exp and drops and the classes plus we have the best Admin GMs and GS :)
Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:54 am by Triforce

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea i dont like vendetta.. its all about pk and server wipe is lame....
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Mable

Reserve for future used.
currently on WIZ 148 might get 150 =)
nt using archer this time =)

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon