Epic Perfect World

cubi

Offline shadowxix

been waiting like 2 hours for gold is that norm every other time i vote i get it in roughly 5 mins any1 else having this issue

ps not tryin to QQ but i wanna finsh my gear off

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
try relogging from account

Offline buschkatze

try relogging from account
I vote every 6 hours since yesterday and NOT getting any cubi for it. All reloggin does't help, I am sry

buschkatze

Offline tragedy

I hear a lot of people complaining about not receiving cubi, and even people saying that they're getting varied amounts of cubi per vote. I, myself, haven't actually counted to see if I'm getting the standard 7.5 per vote but I do know that at least I'm getting cubi every time I vote (every six hours). I don't think it's a problem of people not knowing to relog to see their new cubi, I think that maybe something's just bugged with the new voting.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

T r i f o r c e

I ask myself the same qstion i dont have probs with vote but sometimes * after relog * it takes awhile before the gold is in boutique, maybe relog and system message * vote script is up * both needed ?

Anyways im sure if anythings wrong with the vote system the staff will find it, if its a prob by the vote sites >< EPW cant do anything about it..

Offline Fiera

I've had no problems receiving cubi; I've gotten the 15 every time within 30 mins. If you are not getting it it's probably because you're in too much of a hurry and don't enter the captchas right.

Instead of relogging, I go to Auction house and open gold trade and put/in take out money to force my cubi to refresh itself if it hasn't just from me opening it.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
im getting cubi every time i vote. i just have to relog sometimes but thats about it  :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline whiffin21

ive voted for the last two days i havent recived any gold ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
try to make new account and vote from it instead, it should work