Epic Perfect World

Some suggestions

Offline tragedy

I noticed that you have a few of the same mounts (land mounts) but with different names in the NPC mount shop. I was hoping you could go through them and make sure to only have one of each mount. Also the same with the fashion. I noticed the same top a few times. Just minor details, but something I'd like to see fixed.

I'd like to see a guide for dual-clienting. It's not really mentioned much in the forums (at least not that I've noticed). I heard I should try the renaming method, but I'm not sure how to do that. This would be much appreciated.

I also think there's a way to change the skin of the veno pets. Mainly I'm thinking for the herc/nix. The herc is just so...well, I'm sure everyone thinks it's ugly. The nix is pretty, but something I've seen just too often. Maybe think about changing those up a bit?

But the main reason for posting this was I saw such an awesome-looking mob in FC (frostcovered city) that I would love be made into a mount: the Ice Mandrill. And, just a little extra wish of mine is to have a Yoshi (from the Mario's video game) mount. How cute would that be o.o
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012, 09:23 pm by tragedy
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline g0rml3ss

I'd like to see a guide for dual-clienting. It's not really mentioned much in the forums (at least not that I've noticed). I heard I should try the renaming method, but I'm not sure how to do that. This would be much appreciated.

I made a video for this for some ppl ingame but forgot the tinyurl let me dig it up and reload it and I ll repost, renaming wont work here due to encryption only way is to use sandbox or something similar.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I noticed that you have a few of the same mounts (land mounts) but with different names in the NPC mount shop. I was hoping you could go through them and make sure to only have one of each mount. Also the same with the fashion. I noticed the same top a few times. Just minor details, but something I'd like to see fixed.
ok
Regarding multi client, since i reverted client back using renamer is now possible (uploaded in attachments)

I also think there's a way to change the skin of the veno pets. Mainly I'm thinking for the herc/nix. The herc is just so...well, I'm sure everyone thinks it's ugly. The nix is pretty, but something I've seen just too often. Maybe think about changing those up a bit?
Well, it can be done but I don't promise anything atm :P

But the main reason for posting this was I saw such an awesome-looking mob in FC (frostcovered city) that I would love be made into a mount: the Ice Mandrill. And, just a little extra wish of mine is to have a Yoshi (from the Mario's video game) mount. How cute would that be o.o[/b][/color]
It's possible but I haven't made mob into mount yet, I guess the bon positioning needs lots of time.