Epic Perfect World

Just A thought from MuffDiver

Offline XxHYFUxX

I have been on the server before it went down this time and we have all had great loss's but in turn i have seen a whole new lvl of server i see player help other player freely and giving each other thing that would not normally have happened it seem as a whole server everyone have come together more united and helping each other recover there loss's I want to Thank all the helped me get my wife back to 150 and help me get the gear and items we lost I needs to understand that YES this has been hard but truly look in to your heart and ask your self are we stronger now. I also want to again thank all the GM and GS staff for putting up with all the Crying and whining you have all act in a World Class way and have now more then ever got my Respect and I looking at this situation as from a different light then i did 1 1/2 ago. Thank you to everyone that Is and always will be my friend and those who i have not had the pleasure of meeting PM me in game i would love to hear your story....
   The Biggest thing we have lost is friends MrUnKnow I wish u never had to leave....and wish i would have gotten to know u better
      IzzyHal even though i told him to watch his mouth a lot He still treat me with respect and kindness
         I know there was more that Left Post them here so we can not forget them as well
Good night I'm going to bed See u all in game...Stay safe > and if someone Helped you just pay it forward
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

T r i f o r c e

aws realy brings me a tear ^^ thats sweet Sir, yes if u respect others and help eachother good things will happen for urself and others around u.

And some people go some come and maybe those who left will join our ranks sometime.

Thank u EPW Staff old friends and new ones and Ty for ur post Muffdiver :)

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
I hate that some felt they had to leave this server over a accident but the only way I can look at it is that they will go to another PW server and find that the grass is no where near green on the other side and at some point will come back and rejoin us. No other server I have been on would have responded the way this one has.

They would not be pulling event after event to lvl us back up or get mats and coins to replace losses.... As far as that goes they would have never been trying to fix an in game scam to make game play better. I know I am a quiet player and most dont nor wont know me or of me and it is best that way as on other servers I was harsh and treated GM's open like crap in WC.... I will never have a reason to do that here as long as theis GM stafff keeps up the high standard of server maintence and player concern they have thus far.

In Closing The ones I know of that left I will miss those that stayed good for u to stay and support a magnificent server... And those that went out of the way to help myself and others with equipment and resources and running us thru GV and FC to re-lvl us U guys are the true spirit of this server.. So a GRAND thank u to u all espeicially the GM staff and the Server Saints that gave us a leg up....

EPIC PW FTW

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Yea some people act like kids. what they dont stop to think about ( other then themselves) is we ALL had a lose of some sort. it happens. its called life. and the GMs have by far made up for it and then some. even agatio working hard to get it back up. so those people need to chill. this is by far the BEST server i have seen and been on and im not going anywhere im at home here  :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Salvation

Ive played ALOT of pwi private servers (because most have dissapointed me) and this server is the best I have ever played and I am so happy to play it. The only thing i think it needs is more well deserved popularity

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Ive played ALOT of pwi private servers (because most have dissapointed me) and this server is the best I have ever played and I am so happy to play it. The only thing i think it needs is more well deserved popularity

+1111111111  ;)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline MrUnkOowN

I quit , I searched for new server. I didnt find any good server !! Then i though why i dont i start one other player ?? I really dont want to lose my friends !!

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Welcome Back MrUnknown

And a Huge +11111111111111 For the other post

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

T r i f o r c e

Welcome back sir :) i hope ur friends can get u some stuff back