Epic Perfect World

Best at each class

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
surprised to see this list hasn't exploded into drama. Its a first.

guess I'll post my list....though dunno why my name was mentioned...

Blademaster: At this moment, I don't see many BMs taking this spot. Best one I fought was troll but he retired.
Wizard: Erm....a few good wizards. I could say studmuffin but I dunno. I don't see many wizards taking this spot. If white was still playing, sure....would go here
Barbarian: PandaBear or w/e his name was decent...but meh. Zaibeast or Kahmal I guess would go here now.
Venomancer: Elly and Kicia are most likely the best venomancers on the server.
Archers: Not many archers on this server so....Eriphenio would go here
Clerics: Shaoran by far. This is due to his skills as a cleric as well as I always prefer him to be in my squad when it comes to PvP. Does his job really well and able to look after himself too.
Assassins: Im not gonna say any assassins name here. Majority of them do the same thing over and over.
Psychics: Hawk would go here.
Seekers: Im gonna say Rance. I haven't fought him in an actual 1v1. but noticing some of his gameplay as well as hearing what people say about him...I would put him here. Camron would also be another good choice
Mystics: Im not gonna say any mystics name here. You rarely see any of them.

I know I didn't put just one name on some of the classes, but I believe there are more than just one person for each class, and this is coming from my perference.

NOTE: I ain't been on for a while...so I dunno if anyone else has done really great or outshined most people to be put on my list.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Imo these guys are the best I have never seen anyone play a class as good as them :
wiz - <3Tiny
Barb - _Cocaine_!
Bm - Tinykiller
Psy - Bangers
sin - Cocaiinee
Seeker - Coocaine
ea - _Cocaine_
These guys are defo the best.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Honestly it depends, does the top of the class mean they can beat others in there class, or is the best over all at doing things.

Seekers as an example (The three named), I have never seen Rance fight (So I can not judge him against the other two), but I have seen Nexy/Camron and it was not going anywhere anytime soon, does that make them equal?

Watching the two against other classes Camron is clearly the better at killing but Nexy seems to have more survivability. So I would call Camron better at PvP.

On the other hand alot of people say Nexy is the best PvE seeker.

So from these I would call Camron the best PvP, Nexy the best PvE and against each other they are equal. Which in turn would make both of them equally best of class. Ofcourse this is from a PvP stand point is it not?

Am I looking in to this too deeply or should only PK be considered?
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Leader

Imo these guys are the best I have never seen anyone play a class as good as them :
wiz - <3Tiny
Barb - _Cocaine_! who?
Bm - Tinykiller who?
Psy - Bangers who?
sin - Cocaiinee who?
Seeker - Coocaine who?
ea - _Cocaine_ who?
These guys are defo the best.
who are you?

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Random guy watching over people pk
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Plus the list goes

bm - Agatio
wiz - none
barb - Asator
veno - Syri
cleric - Syringe
archer - Ninjas
assassin - none
psychic - none
seeker - Coffee
mystic - EvilTouch
Ex-GM

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Random guy watching over people pk
Thats me  ;D
Ex-GM

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
Honestly it depends, does the top of the class mean they can beat others in there class, or is the best over all at doing things.

Seekers as an example (The three named), I have never seen Rance fight (So I can not judge him against the other two), but I have seen Nexy/Camron and it was not going anywhere anytime soon, does that make them equal?

Watching the two against other classes Camron is clearly the better at killing but Nexy seems to have more survivability. So I would call Camron better at PvP.

On the other hand alot of people say Nexy is the best PvE seeker.

So from these I would call Camron the best PvP, Nexy the best PvE and against each other they are equal. Which in turn would make both of them equally best of class. Ofcourse this is from a PvP stand point is it not?

Am I looking in to this too deeply or should only PK be considered?

Im assuming its best overall at doing things. Personally I usually take into account the PvP side of who is better at what....because at 150...apart from GV, PvE is just really easy....Maybe warsong for arcanes maybe too is a bit hard to solo..but I dunno.

Offline The__Sky

Just look at the pk side because unless you are in a guild with the person or play with them, you wont really know what they are like in pve :)

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
People are just putting there own faction members  :o

Try 1v1ing any of my guildies then judge Meng '-' LoLe
Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:02 am by Silence

Offline FuR

• People can become...whatever they want to be.
Plus the list goes

bm - Agatio
wiz - none
barb - Asator
veno - Syri
cleric - Syringe
archer - Ninjas
assassin - none
psychic - none
seeker - Coffee
mystic - EvilTouch

^^ this
oh yay im back from the stupidest forum ban i have yet to receive anywhoooooooooo you can't really distinguish who is the best of anything in these type of threads (a lesson i learned the hard way)
people will just put their friends/faction members on the list and not just because it's your friend/ faction member but because those are probably the people you pk with the most and btw screw u clacius we all know you're the better wizard between us sooooooooo focus him in group pk kk?

Offline The__Sky

lol stud, i did say that you couldn't put yourself when you come across your class, so Clacius thought that you were the second best i guess :P

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
nah I didn't put myself because I don't really see how people see me as the number 1 wizard >.<

I simply kite and cast spells >.> nothing special bout that.

stud is like I dunno....wanting me to be focused in pk alot. Dunno why >.>

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
List is PK so I would put Camron as top seeker definately.

@Silence
Assuming your talking about Xpendables they are good PvPers but I wouldn't put them at the top.