Epic Perfect World

Why is the economy on this server so out of whack?

The prices increased once pinoys(and others) started paying 70-90 ec for WWI/Cog..that increased price a lot.
Once ppl sell that for 7k-8k ec..they will always do it
A way to nerf it would be to put WWI and COG at npc for 60 ec each......no more ppl to pay a lot..no more ppl to ask a lot..no more high prices..ppl will buy WS Belts and puzzles if they are farmed(aka the ws runs and stuff..being 50 ec each of them..decreasing prices..) If the WS Belt price decreases..same will happen to puzzle...and to DS neck also.
About tomes for 2k ec...it's easy..just remove the mat for tome from boutique so no1 will say 'just those 10 tome fragments are 20 golds..lol!' So it will be again 1,2-1.5k...cause ppl won't have any way to abuse the boutique price that is mainly increased for donators that will to make gear but with the less effort of searching and trading...
idk if it's good or not..but in my head..adding for 60 ec each cog and each wwi would solve a lot.
That depends on what agatio thinks tho.
I had to disagree with this. Putting WWi and COG at npc will destroy the value of farming. Nobody will farm them to sell since it is no longer a profitable business, and nobody will buy them unless the price is lower than 60 ec. Also, there are more and more ec circulating in the server nowadays, so setting the price of those mats to 60 ec each will cause them to be severely underpriced. It makes sense that everything costs more nowadays; because of the frequent x2 events that have increased the supply of ec in the server. In real life, we called this inflation. Instead of devaluing the mats, a smarter way is to increase the value of ec. One of the ways is reducing the supply of ec, that also means less/no more x2 ec events. Another way is removing the npc, Gods Giving, and replacing it with a forge that produces the same items using ec. This would make ec more valuable and stable in value without having to make any big changes; because it will be the unique mat to produce charms, tele stone, sgnets, and guardian scrolls which are vital to pkers.

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah.. blame pinoys whomever you want .. but i blame evryone.. its our own fault guys.. -.- coz even if u knew that the prices is higher than the average u still buy this over priced items.. thats why they continue selling it in that price.. Make some Important quest that Eats EC !! in that way we cant decrease the EC flowing in the game.. less EC less prices in game..

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Every time the gold or EC price fluctuates a bit we get these forum topics panicing about economy being dead or dieing.

Every single time.

Eh I mean, amg economy dieing.

Unfortunately people who arleady got their gear dont really care and are always there saying it's stupid to complain for some price fluctuating (?) U may not know,but those 10ecs added to every gold, will make it harder for people to get the item they want. >:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Unfortunately people who arleady got their gear dont really care and are always there saying it's stupid to complain for some price fluctuating (?) U may not know,but those 10ecs added to every gold, will make it harder for people to get the item they want. >:
true :c

off-topic ; omg ur avvy LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3