Epic Perfect World

Entering Perfect world Timeout.

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
So....I was playing normally yesterday. Now, for the last 2 Hrs I've been trying to log in, but it will not let me. I'm able to log into my account, and make a character and everything, but as soon as I try to enter the game, it just times out to 30 seconds, then automatically disconnects me from the server. whats going on? Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I've already checked my Firewall, and verified the Client as well.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
OliviaMunn - Demon Cleric
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
So....I was playing normally yesterday. Now, for the last 2 Hrs I've been trying to log in, but it will not let me. I'm able to log into my account, and make a character and everything, but as soon as I try to enter the game, it just times out to 30 seconds, then automatically disconnects me from the server. whats going on? Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I've already checked my Firewall, and verified the Client as well.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Did you try using a different account?

Also, try to switch off your router for a minimum of 5 minutes, turn it back on and try logging in.

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
Did you try using a different account?

Also, try to switch off your router for a minimum of 5 minutes, turn it back on and try logging in.

Yes, I have tried that too. Nothing seems to be working. It's so weird too, because it was working just fine less than 24 hrs ago.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2014, 08:44 pm by Smexxx
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I had the same, but when I tried again it connected fine

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please reboot your router and PC and check if the problem persists. Also adding elementclient.exe to your antivirus/firewall exception list may help.

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
Okay, my router was just unplugged for an hour, and my pc was off as well. I'm still unable to log in. I'm going to try and re-install and see if that will fix anything. I mean, I can see my chars, but it just won't log me in to the actual game.

Edit: I can even hear the background noises from the game, but nothing happens. It just times out, disconnects, and takes me back to the log-in screen.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2014, 11:38 pm by Smexxx
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Okay, my router was just unplugged for an hour, and my pc was off as well. I'm still unable to log in. I'm going to try and re-install and see if that will fix anything. I mean, I can see my chars, but it just won't log me in to the actual game.

Edit: I can even hear the background noises from the game, but nothing happens. It just times out, disconnects, and takes me back to the log-in screen.
I used to have that problem sometimes on windows 7. But when I installed windows 8, it was fixed. (Don't get windows 8 though ijs) Not sure if this will fix it for you, but re installing the OS worked for me.

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
Well, I've officially run out of ideas. I don't know anything else I can do or try to make this work. NOTHING is working. I really don't wanna have to quit playing a game due to a single issue that probably has a simple solution that I just haven't found. I lurve epw too much to give up, but I'm truly out of ideas!
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Well, I've officially run out of ideas. I don't know anything else I can do or try to make this work. NOTHING is working. I really don't wanna have to quit playing a game due to a single issue that probably has a simple solution that I just haven't found. I lurve epw too much to give up, but I'm truly out of ideas!
Well if you're up for it, try re-installing your OS.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Try switching servers or loging another acc or char.You can also try reinstalling and download via torrent again or try other ways.Also,try to force log.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u try switching servers? we have 3 :/

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
From time you sent the post, I also had disconnection problems to lesser extent.

For me it was log chars in then about min later got disconnected others seam fine, but I think it was just a bad connection either from game or your provider.

As you were fine yesterday like I was and this 1st time you had the problem, I would guess its simple due to a bad connection to game not a problem with your vertion of game or your pc unless you picked up a virus over night on your pc.

Not logged in my self after giving up this morning after disconnections, but it will be fine later today or tomorrow.
No x2 to stress about missing so just relax.

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
I'll give it til the end of the week to see if anything changes. Thanks for the help everyone.
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic