Epic Perfect World

TW Ducks vs Worms

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
Still does make the job a lot easier.

why complain u have many archers :) and some $$$$$$ players there why qq Mr Bre ?

sat gf u tank theam  for a long time be proud

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1 or 2 is still more...LOLX
and don't forget you had more venos too.

Not trying to find excuses, but I don't see the point of arguing Worms went full-turtle. I don't see any problems with going full defense mode. If you think it was taking too long, why don't you push harder and faster? How can you blame your incapability on your opponent? Funny clown...

Btw, congratz on winning that TW...Still, u need to learn not to talk like a downer. There's not rules saying full defense mode is prohibited in TW.

I'm just saying that 60-ish vs 60-ish. Worms did stand a chance if they went offensive mode. In fact, that would have probably been more fun than what it was. You need to learn how to read, as I am not saying that Turtle mode is prohibited, but saying that it's a boring tactic, and something that's mainly used on PWI, 'Kid'. Besides, enough with the insults, don't want to get any warning levels. :3

Sab

I'm just saying that 60-ish vs 60-ish. Worms did stand a chance if they went offensive mode. In fact, that would have probably been more fun than what it was. You need to learn how to read, as I am not saying that Turtle mode is prohibited, but saying that it's a boring tactic, and something that's mainly used on PWI, 'Kid'. Besides, enough with the insults, don't want to get any warning levels. :3

Only time turtle mode is used, is when you're outnumbered by 30-40 people. It's not a sad tactic but best thing to do in such situations, also used when you're lacking DDs. So not a "kid" move. Helps a lot. Good tw any ways lol

Vegas

Only time turtle mode is used, is when you're outnumbered by 30-40 people. It's not a sad tactic but best thing to do in such situations, also used when you're lacking DDs. So not a "kid" move. Helps a lot. Good tw any ways lol

When you're outnumbered you go jihad mode. Best thing to do in all situations  :normal-25:

Sab

When you're outnumbered you go jihad mode. Best thing to do in all situations  :normal-25:

:normal-2:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
ppl dont really watch 20 min videos though

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
We did have a veno in that tw who went full yala yala in the middle of them each time and still do good,  even though she was in squad but I was unable to help her. xD

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
We did have a veno in that tw who went full yala yala in the middle of them each time and still do good,  even though she was in squad but I was unable to help her. xD
??wut??

Zilara

Funny replies here. We had max 62 online, some had no hours, others were afk. I was the only cleric in the cata team, we had a demon barb with crappy gear pulling cata better than the rest, we had only 1 veno.

And yes, I made them go defensive mode, does it even matter? After taking down your turrets, we took 9 mil off your crystal in like a minute or less. I wish we had what we lacked, but oh well. Good fight.

I'm sorry we aren't able to put up a better fight, but I've been dealing with things and people that frustrate me a lot, so I've been getting online less and less. If psychos spied on you 24/7 and even dared delete your EPW files and made your programs stop working, you'd avoid EPW too.  :normal-20:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Funny replies here. We had max 62 online, some had no hours, others were afk. I was the only cleric in the cata team, we had a demon barb with crappy gear pulling cata better than the rest, we had only 1 veno.

And yes, I made them go defensive mode, does it even matter? After taking down your turrets, we took 9 mil off your crystal in like a minute or less. I wish we had what we lacked, but oh well. Good fight.

I'm sorry we aren't able to put up a better fight, but I've been dealing with things and people that frustrate me a lot, so I've been getting online less and less. If psychos spied on you 24/7 and even dared delete your EPW files and made your programs stop working, you'd avoid EPW too.  :normal-20:
id actually laugh at those bullshit talkers and continue playing epw.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

They were fun TWs regardless, and you guys at least tried and put up a fight. Nothing wrong in using whatever tactic best helps you have a shot at winning.

Zilara

id actually laugh at those bullshit talkers and continue playing epw.

I wish it was that simple. It doesn't matter anymore tho, I've formatted my laptop and I will stop using Skype on it.
I honestly hope those people will quit PW, they have brain issues and they can manipulate and use anyone without making them have doubts. I'm really grateful to Agatio for helping me out without even being asked to do it.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Nice video!~Thanks for sharing.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
They were fun TWs regardless, and you guys at least tried and put up a fight. Nothing wrong in using whatever tactic best helps you have a shot at winning.

+1 here. I still have memory of it as a great TW - a fun one too.