Epic Perfect World

TW Ducks vs Worms

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
Ducks still undefeated in TW o: aw

they maybe don't have numbers in pk but tw they roll hard :O

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
It's a shame you censored the chat. Would have been nice for everyone to see my conversation in Ducks base!

Aff. Dem cookies.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
ty peeps

Great video. Thank you for sharing. ^-^

its k u can just ignore ppl who trashtalk, but ty for editing that post anyway

lost*

lol I checked many times and didn't see that one

long video

well I was gonna put a short one 10-12min max but someone asked me to upload the full war.
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2014, 08:37 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Nais video and nice tw

#1 distraction

Was no distraction, was trying to make friends :(

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Sab

they maybe don't have numbers in pk but tw they roll hard :O

Not for too long :normal-3:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
long video

Please change your sig back. I'm lost without it. D:

Over 20 people didn't show up for numerous reasons, so we ended up having almost 6 squads and only 3 clerics.
It was no fun buffing/healing about 4 squads at once for more than an hour.  ._.

Good fight though.

P.S. I like the Perfect 2 song somewhere in the video.

Was even numbers then. We had around the same amount of clerics, and Main Cata Squad only had 1 cleric for around 40 minutes that was experiencing lag spikes of 5k+ ping. Was hard time for us. Many deaths. .-.

Not for too long :normal-3:

We're not RQers. An Xpendable TW shall be fun, and however many you have will be insignificant if it comes down to us going Full Turtle like Worms did. It'll be long though, and hopefully enjoyable.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
like i said before still prooud of they allways do tw

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

Was even numbers then. We had around the same amount of clerics, and Main Cata Squad only had 1 cleric for around 40 minutes that was experiencing lag spikes of 5k+ ping. Was hard time for us. Many deaths. .-.

We're not RQers. An Xpendable TW shall be fun, and however many you have will be insignificant if it comes down to us going Full Turtle like Worms did. It'll be long though, and hopefully enjoyable.

You had more EPs.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
You had more EPs.

1 or 2, but not much.

Sab

I'm not from Xpend, and well wasn't trolling or hating lol :normal-20:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
1 or 2, but not much.
Still does make the job a lot easier.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I'm not from Xpend :normal-20:

Sorry, thought that was what you were referring to. But still applies to others...

I guess. You had more of other classes though, so it sort of evens it out.
1 or 2 is still more...LOLX
and don't forget you had more venos too.

Not trying to find excuses, but I don't see the point of arguing Worms went full-turtle. I don't see any problems with going full defense mode. If you think it was taking too long, why don't you push harder and faster? How can you blame your incapability on your opponent? Funny clown...

Btw, congratz on winning that TW...Still, u need to learn not to talk like a downer. There's not rules saying full defense mode is prohibited in TW.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2014, 09:02 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Sab

A Tw is a different aspect in pvp unlike pk. In a PK it's hard to win rivals with better numbers of certain classes but when it goes to TW, it's more of the coordination and players paying attention to their squad leaders. Was a good TW but even though people got more eps it still won't matter if the difference is 4-5. TW is more of coordination and timing which makes a guild more unique in it and I'm sure most guilds lack that in here lol. So my point is, a TW is a TW more which explains who got better leaders and players, though numbers do make a difference i'll say that