Epic Perfect World

Problem >._.<

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Hello everyone , i'm having a problem with my epw element.exe .
Everytime i try to open element.exe it opens , i log in , select character , then press START button and then NOTHING happens ( see screenshot )... it stays like that forever ...
I tried and opened patcher  , then click start , client opened , i log in and select character then start and BOOOM , it worked ,  i was able to play ...
Why does element.exe not working ??
I Redownloaded epw last week cuz i reinstalled windows 7 and forgot to make a backup of my files & folders >._.<
So.... was multiclient option removed ???....
If not , any fix ?

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
it says not responding at the top.

Offline Pookie

I know , it goes to " not responding" state after few minutes , i let it like that for half an hour while eating ... and NOTHING...... I had to use patcher to play >._.<

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Possible solutions:

- Reinstall your graphic card drivers and check again
- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Install DirectX 9.0c by running dxwebsetup.exe file located in EPW/element/ directory
- In the end restart your PC and check again
- If it still fails, redownload / reinstall the client

Offline Pookie

Tried this?
http://panel.epicpw.com/resetstuck.php

Character ImmaKiLLYou has been successfully reseted and is no longer stuck!
THANK YOU AGATIO !<3.
Life Saver  :tiger-42: :tiger-42: :tiger-40: :tiger-40:

Offline Pookie

I tried update DirectX , it says it's already Up to date , i reinstaled CCC ( Ati driver Catalyst Controll Center ) , and downloaded Microsoft .Net Framework pack ( 3.0 , 4.0 , and some updates for those two ).
Then opened the elementclient.exe and it worked ..... game loaded a bit harder than usually but it worked !.
I'm ready to Rock again \o/.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If the problem still occurs, you may have to re-download or reinstall the game as your client might have gotten corrupted during download.