Epic Perfect World

New idea for Supply token use

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Had an idea for another misc. item to be made from Supply tokens, an Engrave Token. Made from 60 ST is required to engrave a belt/necklace and can be traded amongst players etc.
idk just thought of it last night when I was attempting to engrave :L Any opinion on this? and whats the likelihood of it being added (I know a lot of work is being done with NH Patch, just wondering)
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I'd say no because it doesn't seem like the easiest thing to add, and it really could affect NWs turn out too, since instead of needing ST to engrave their items they can just buy the engrave item from other players

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
No. This should be in Suggestions as well.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I'd say no because it doesn't seem like the easiest thing to add, and it really could affect NWs turn out too, since instead of needing ST to engrave their items they can just buy the engrave item from other players

nw is already bad. people would need the supply tokens from it to make these "engrave tokens" (which I'm assuming would be 60 ST each) to sell, or go for other reasons.

I think its not that bad of an idea. We can already trade r8 mats/warrior seals and it gets annoying when you run out of ST with a bad engrave, because it takes at least two days to try again. If you don't play to pve all day on 50 alts, that can be a problem.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
+1
also so you don't get forced to do nw in order to engrave  :-X

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Your suggestion looks good. But i think would be better if they make supply tokens tradeable.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2014, 07:22 pm by Anami

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
make st tradeable then derp.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Your suggestion looks good. But i think would be best if they make supply tokens tradeable.
People would abuse it too much like they did with supply tokens. D: I got a cloud in 1 week of farming stuff... well it was 15 tokens back than but still. >.>
As much as I'd love this to be able I doubt Agatio will do it.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hopefully new battlefields will be implemented with NH patch, as NW is boring as hell at the moment.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
My suggestion is different to making them tradeable XD tradeable st would be dumb that's another subject :P on my old pwi server people sold engraving services, how everI don't feel inclined to trust people here :x

Vegas

Hopefully new battlefields will be implemented with NH patch, as NW is boring as hell at the moment.
I think there's even a new pvp mode with tanks lol, not sure if it's in NH tho :x

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
I think there's even a new pvp mode with tanks lol, not sure if it's in NH tho :x
LOL TANKS? wtf O.O

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless
Had an idea for another misc. item to be made from Supply tokens, an Engrave Token. Made from 60 ST is required to engrave a belt/necklace and can be traded amongst players etc.
idk just thought of it last night when I was attempting to engrave :L Any opinion on this? and whats the likelihood of it being added (I know a lot of work is being done with NH Patch, just wondering)
+ BIG 1
Dont Worry Be Happy

Vegas

Yeah, not tanks though - catapults.

Ah, I tried researching but I didn't find it anymore. :( Got a link or a video maybe?

Also I agree with OP, STs are untradable garbage and some ppl hate going to NW or they just don't have the time to do it so it would be nice if you could just buy the engraves
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2014, 01:52 am by Teru