Epic Perfect World

Requests.

Offline Puka

• Highway robber.
  • beri kind.
  • Characters: Pukachu
K. This is for PvE ppl like myself. I do BH everyday and farm it with 10 alts, 5 toons at a time (on the same squad) ijs.
Since BH quests are more frequently assigned to instances that can be wined (Abba&Sot), I am suggesting that we add Wine of everlasting sorrow on God's giving's stuffs. I believe that this will benefit just about everybody on the game and as far as I know, it can only be bought from Mister Tso, West Arch atm. And it's a bit laggy to go West Arch when you have 5 clients running, which, ik is not your problem, but you kno.. it'll be such a relief if it could come in handy with GG npc.

Also, I would love it if you add this weapon skin on the server. Found this on the internet, not sure if it's photoshoped or smthn  :normal-37:

And btw, is fire legion a scheduled event?
Thanks. no flames, peace. And pray for Ukraine.
ciao
Say NO to trolls.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You can still buy a wine object at gods giving and turn it into any wine at the marriage npc. (Also in west though.)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You can buy wine from God's Giving, second Utility tab. Also, Fire Legion is a GM activated event. No specific timings for it.

Offline Puka

• Highway robber.
  • beri kind.
You can still buy a wine object at gods giving and turn it into any wine at the marriage npc. (Also in west though.)
Ikr, and you get the point, right. Also, they've added teleport stones on each major cities, which means I can just teleport to city of lost, take the quest from bounty hunter (standing just near your starting point), buy wine from GG if needed (if ever request gets approved), then teleport on the stone. It'll be a perfect 1 stop jump start on our pve day \o/
:normal-47:
You can buy wine from God's Giving, second Utility tab. Also, Fire Legion is a GM activated event. No specific timings for it.
Nuuu. I meant Wine of everlasting sorrow, i highlighted it green so you don't get confused ;c
Say NO to trolls.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Ikr, and you get the point, right. Also, they've added teleport stones on each major cities, which means I can just teleport to city of lost, take the quest from bounty hunter (standing just near your starting point), buy wine from GG if needed (if ever request gets approved), then teleport on the stone. It'll be a perfect 1 stop jump start on our pve day \o/
:normal-47:Nuuu. I meant Wine of everlasting sorrow, i highlighted it green so you don't get confused ;c
Uh I thought you were talking about just wine. Anyway, this would be a good addition. West arch does lag a lot so....

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
At one point this suggestion its good... Sometimes west always fck up with my game...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
At one point this suggestion its good... Sometimes west always fck up with my game...
Makes my wine crash >.>

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 to the wine in Gods Giving.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Makes my wine crash >.>

Get good PC.

Offline Puka

• Highway robber.
  • beri kind.
+1 to the wine in Gods Giving.
That picture (if you were serious that is) is photoshopped.
pokeball awesome, some op photoshop it is  :tiger-13:
Say NO to trolls.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
what about a ball as reskin?

if ya know what I mean

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞