Epic Perfect World

NW AFK

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless
This has been said before and i say it again... GM.s please do something with the AFK-ers from NW they mess up everything for everyone ..if one nation have more members the other but more afk-ers then the other new and active player joining will go to the second like that nations dont have equal chances.Please try and fix this.ty
(excuse my bad english)
Dont Worry Be Happy

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
no they can't fix that stop making the qq about that and deal with it like we all do

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Well... How you want gms to make ppl stop going afk? This is a little impossible. Ppl go afk because maybe they are busy in Real Life.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Agatio can't be babysitting all the players that find ways to cheat the system..ijs

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
it is unfortunate but not to big of a deal that players do this it is unstoppable or else official would have stoped it

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Get a few gm's to be on during NW and get rid of the most blatant afk/leechers as they are being reported by players inside.

Don't need to get them all, many will stop if there is a risk of punishment to it rather than no risk at all.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Get a few gm's to be on during NW and get rid of the most blatant afk/leechers as they are being reported by players inside.

Don't need to get them all, many will stop if there is a risk of punishment to it rather than no risk at all.

most stupid suggestion. just dont let go nw with squad and use pots and nobody will go afk. now when certain class can dig and drop flag without getting touched players get pissed and go afk.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Even if there was a way to kick AFKers most have few more alts AFK or in nw on main anyways. :-\

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
most stupid suggestion. just dont let go nw with squad and use pots and nobody will go afk. now when certain class can dig and drop flag without getting touched players get pissed and go afk.

People going afk for a few mins isn't much of an issue. People planting alts doing nothing whole wars long is.

Even if there was a way to kick AFKers most have few more alts AFK or in nw on main anyways. :-\

They don't need to get them all, if afking in NW for long periods of time, alt or not, risks an ip ban for a few hours or a day then fewer people will do it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why do you keep making useless posts that have been answered before? Can't kick afk people, deal with it and move on.  ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Why do you keep making useless posts that have been answered before? Can't kick afk people, deal with it and move on.  ;)

Have you ever made one single post that wasn't  condescending, insulting or otherwise offensive?

Topic is about NW afks, it's a simple suggestion. You don't have to like it.

Offline glassofwater

• Characters: Minstrel & Wanderlust
I'd say a vote kick system, but that'd absolutely be abused. Why not do a very specific AFK timer that if someone is AFK for more than 5-10 minutes~no player input for that long~they'd get teleported out. No punishment unless it continues to happen with that same account. Cause it really can ruin the game for everyone if the entire team is filled with AFKrs.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I'd say a vote kick system, but that'd absolutely be abused. Why not do a very specific AFK timer that if someone is AFK for more than 5-10 minutes~no player input for that long~they'd get teleported out. No punishment unless it continues to happen with that same account. Cause it really can ruin the game for everyone if the entire team is filled with AFKrs.
i'd rather have it 10-15 minutes cause i sometimes have to afk for 5 minutes since irl ppl bother me @.@

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
They don't need to get them all, if afking in NW for long periods of time, alt or not, risks an ip ban for a few hours or a day then fewer people will do it.

Do you know afker dont get any reward at all? So, I am sure nobody go afk on occasion - it's only pissed players.

And NW got many reasons to get pissed. Biggest are flag dig with IG - even no point to try fight these players.

So why most people stopped bother about flag and just rpk - yesterday I barely seen flag at all, per 2h won maybe only 3 fights and got almost 500ST. If I would bother protect or carry flag I would get less as half from this.

And I am not going change my behavior till IG and squad wont be removed from NW.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Have you ever made one single post that wasn't  condescending, insulting or otherwise offensive?

Topic is about NW afks, it's a simple suggestion. You don't have to like it.
How is it insulting? Not my problem your carebear level is off the roof  ;)
i feel like i'm dead