Epic Perfect World

Faction Base

Offline BuuHuu

I make my FactionBase last Day and  i miss clicket quest and now stand in the mid of factionbase hall  a teleporter of balance and got not back -.-, and i recyle all things in base so can you reset my base pls -.-.

Name of Faction: CupCake™

Ingamename: BuuHuu

pls help me  :normal-14: and sry for my bad english im come from germany ^^

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'm.. So confused. Try Google Translate?

Offline BuuHuu

I have the problem that I have in my guild base as a teleporter of balance since yesterday and will not go away. This is my first base. that's why I wanted to ask a GM if he can reseten that.

better ^^

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I'm pretty sure the Teleporter of Balance goes away after a week. If that is the NPC for the Base Trials that is. It won't mess up your base at all don't worry lol.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline BuuHuu

ok thanks  ^-^

Can I make the base Quest new and rebuild just that works too??

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
There is no need for you to remake your base. All is good. Just don't worry about the NPC. :)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline BuuHuu

Yes but as I have tried rid the NPC I've got everything in there Recyelt and now I think once everything is broken

Offline _Achmed_

YOU put the NPC there actually when you went to faction manager and on there you clicked Base trials or something like that - it puts the NPC there for 1 week after 1 week trail of balance NPC disappears. You cannot remove it that I know of but it is not a problem if you do not do anything with it.  Maybe it is smart for you to learn more about a base before you make one or at least now since you have one try to find instructions as there are many here in forums just use search - faction base and/or faction base trials.

Offline BuuHuu

ok thanks for the help :) :normal-25: