Epic Perfect World

Patch 1 week?

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
Well 7 days till end of February and still no idea about NH wonder if it goes un announced till next month or next cup days we will see something. I know you active form readers probably tired of seeing me talk about it. I cant help im excited. LOL

So what you think last min update to game
last min update about patch launch day,
or Patch isnt even mentioned till next month.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
we hope to have everything done and ready in the end of the month or early march, there are still soem tests that need to be done. specially the balance with what we alrdy have.

eoungh said i think  you need to wait for it

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
-.-end of the month or EARLY March.... just wait.. as if u do something special for this server to demand a patch.. just sit back and wait..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's not like it's easy to make a good patch with decent balance.

Offline Untraced

• ♚ Bow for me now! ♚
  • Characters: Untraced
  • Faction: Abduction
Just wait for the update, shouldn't take real long anymore.

It's not like it's easy to make a good patch with decent balance.
^

Untraced - 150 R8 Sage Sin.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
man if they add rebirth shts
and everyone gets another 200 skill points.....

LOL.. that's all i'm saying. shts gona be a joke

Offline _Achmed_

If you bother to read forums at all you know they told us at a later time in here late feb/ early march at last update... just saying....

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
as it was said we are hoping to have it released in mid march, we need to run some tests before to make sure its actually working for everyone ;)
as always problems may occur and we alrdy had to delay it a bit, but we really hope nothing else bad will happen and we can release it in march.

Vegas

as it was said we are hoping to have it released in mid march, we need to run some tests before to make sure its actually working for everyone ;)
as always problems may occur and we alrdy had to delay it a bit, but we really hope nothing else bad will happen and we can release it in march.

:monkey-12:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

First you said Early Feb, then you said Late Feb/Early march, now you say mid march?!

Vegas

First you said Early Feb, then you said Late Feb/Early march, now you say mid march?!
Good that I didn't expect it in february lol

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
and we will keep delaying if problems are to appear  :rolleyes:
we will not patch the game fully screwed up just cuz ppl want the patch, we will make it fit EpicPW as we always did.
and i always said the same thing, i never give a certain time or deadline, i always refer to problems cuz in fact they appear and sometimes are hard to solve, so if we think it takes 3 days to fix this, out of nowhere another problem will show up, so it is uncertain to give any accurate dates, we only hope nothing else bad appears so we don't have to delay it even more.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Good that I didn't expect it in february lol
I dont expect it in march either  :-X

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
when it happens it happens why keep posting about it like it's desperately needed

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
i guess i need to find another game to play with until then cuz atm im bored out of my gord.  An im on forums like 5 times everyday so ya i just happened to miss GMs time frame update.
Well now i know. T.T depressing as it is.