Epic Perfect World

Everything lost!

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Getriax Do you Understand that the work of 1 Month can be in 2 days???

I do.
I just don't understand why you want your own month work lost.

Of course, you have right to lose YOUR work if YOU want.
Others have right to lose THEIR work if THEY want.

You gain nothing by pulling them back.

Except maybe intention to prevent "mortals" from catch up with you.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Wolfgang

Do you have a brain? Sorry for asking this but... Tell me straight if you have a lvl 150 full dragon gear+lvl 7 tome +etc would you PvE?
No! Ofc not... I'm not spreading any negative thoughts here, I'm one of the people who donated for the server and ill do it again! But I was just telling you that this are the facts!
But i see i disturbed you so lets talk in 4 days. And after 4 days take a look in your faction and tell me how many 150 people you have in and how many you had before rollback.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline MrUnkOowN

I mean when i 1st came here i tried hard to get them !! Now everyone who will start will make everything in 5 days ! Many 150 lv players make alt players and are voting with them so they will have 2 150 full players!

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Agatio is giving this extra stuff for 5 days to compensate what ppl lost , i know that i lost half od the demonic gear but i got it back , and the lvls i got those back also , so why dont the ppl insted of giving negatime comments try get their stuff again lol , anyways Agatio have my thanks cus i bet he  was awoke still at 4am trying to fixing the server knowing he had to go work/School the next day

Offline natika

Mr, it seems like you lost home-car-bank account. Relax: This is the game, take it easy.
Yes, all of us spent time in last 10 days, but if in this time you not enjoy - so game for you is hard work and this is stupid.
If you decided to leave, so leave without drama.
By the way, thank to admin for compensation :)

PS: please, size of your text.. nobody have problem with eyes here

Offline MrUnkOowN

Agatio is giving this extra stuff for 5 days to compensate what ppl lost , i know that i lost half od the demonic gear but i got it back , and the lvls i got those back also , so why dont the ppl insted of giving negatime comments try get their stuff again lol , anyways Agatio have my thanks cus i bet he  was awoke still at 4am trying to fixing the server knowing he had to go work/School the next day
I was 149 lv 80% with full dragon , before 2 days i made lv7 tome ,before 3 days made my flight! Everything lost but i also get them back expect lv 7 tome ! For me its fair to get them cause i tried to get them ! But now some noobs who started to play the server yesterday are having full 150 gear now just in 2 days !!THAT IS UNFAIR

Offline Wolfgang

Fur... All do respect for Agatio and his work we all know that he had lot of work to do. But the idea isn't about Agatio. Is about you and me and everyone else! You said you got your stuff back and level, I did that too but i have 4 more days to get free gold that none of us deserve it... If i allready got my items back like all of you,or at least most of the people, in the next 4 days we will get for all our chars. Dont you get it? I'm didn't said that is a bad call, I only said that is too much. You can cover your loss in 2 days max...

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline MrUnkOowN

I try to say that the players who HAD BEEN working hard for them and he lost them its fair to get them back !! But why the noob who started yesterday to have full gears without doing anything??

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Do you have a brain? Sorry for asking this but... Tell me straight if you have a lvl 150 full dragon gear+lvl 7 tome +etc would you PvE?
No! Ofc not... I'm not spreading any negative thoughts here, I'm one of the people who donated for the server and ill do it again! But I was just telling you that this are the facts!
But i see i disturbed you so lets talk in 4 days. And after 4 days take a look in your faction and tell me how many 150 people you have in and how many you had before rollback.
No need to be sorry. You didn't offend me. I will answer you honestly:

I don't like PvP/PK, and I will PvE, solve quests, farm (for my alts, faction mates and other friends), explore...

As Cleric I have to "go white" for healing/buffing white named part of GV squad.
After that when go out of safe zones I don't attack other white/red names. If get PK-ed I don't fight back.
For me PK is boring. And I know other people who thinks the same.

After 10 hours I switch back to normal (to blue name) and there is no PK-er that can attack me any more.

As Seeker I don't have to switch to white name at all, and I don't even have to think about how many PK-ers there is around me.

PK-ers can affect you only if you are in PK mode too. If one toon is blue named, another can be white, pink, red, purple, whatever he wants, the other one doesn't have to care at all.

But you already know that.

Offline Wolfgang

But if you and another 10 guys are farming and the rest only fight with each other how do you think a new guy will feel... And i wasnt talking about help them in quest. You already have lvl 150 who will sell that 130 or 140 gear?

But anyway enough with this. Is ok, well see. I hope in 4 days you will answer my question about how many guys got 150 unfair.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I was 149 lv 80% with full dragon , before 2 days i made lv7 tome ,before 3 days made my flight! Everything lost but i also get them back expect lv 7 tome ! For me its fair to get them cause i tried to get them ! But now some noobs who started to play the server yesterday are having full 150 gear now just in 2 days !!THAT IS UNFAIR

That's what I'm trying to tell you: it is fair for you to get them back.

Some "noob" will get it too, but only in next 5 (now 4) days.

How many new players will come in next 4 days, how many joined last year and how many will join next year.

Compare those numbers.

So, why not make few people happy?

Like paying those workers from the Bible. Who was hired in the morning, who at noon, and who afternoon...

~~~~~

I'm glad you didn't keep your worries for yourself.
This way we can better understand each other.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
But if you and another 10 guys are farming and the rest only fight with each other how do you think a new guy will feel... And i wasnt talking about help them in quest. You already have lvl 150 who will sell that 130 or 140 gear?

But anyway enough with this. Is ok, well see. I hope in 4 days you will answer my question about how many guys got 150 unfair.

I will try to remember, and to answer.

About quests, there is much more available quests than just Culti.
Those quests some players don't even look.

I did them with my every toon in PWI, and for me it's fun to do them here too.

T r i f o r c e

Not choosing sides but if anyone wants that il be on geriatrix, there is No solution that will work for everyone! some lost alot some lost few others only gained. but please dont feel sorry for urself or that u cant accept that others gain what they didndt worked for.

I hope the servers fights back and regain the Spirit, i found new energy to crawl back up :) please join