Epic Perfect World

Everything lost!

Offline MrUnkOowN

Pffff guys i dont know, i lost my happiness for this server ! I always was happy to play this server but now everything ***ed up !I was trying so much to make 150 lv gear and now i lost it and i made it again in 3 mins ! All players start buying rare flight tokens and other stuff which costs so much ! Now you just sit in one chair and vote for 5 days so you will be 150 full! It was the best server i dont think im gonna find a better server but i cant play anymore this server ! Hope you have fun guys !
MrUnkOowN
[move]Face The UnkOowN[/move]
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:07 am by MrUnkOowN

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Stop whining.

It will be like that for just 5 days. It's set like this so you could get back your 150 gear lost in database crash.

Would you rather work hard again for the things you already earned harder way?

After these 5 days you will work hard for someting else. Alts, friends, anything you want.

Do you want to have your stuff, or you want others to not have theirs?

If you want to work even harder, go to PWI, or some low rate server and be happy. :)

I'm staying here.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Wolfgang

Pffff guys i dont know, i lost my happiness for this server ! I always was happy to play this server but now everything ***ed up !I was trying so much to make 150 lv gear and now i lost it and i made it again in 3 mins ! All players start buying rare flight tokens and other stuff which costs so much ! Now you just sit in one chair and vote for 5 days so you will be 150 full! It was the best server i dont think im gonna find a better server but i cant play anymore this server ! Hope you have fun guys !
MrUnkOowN

I agree with Mr. In 5 days everyone will get 150+full gear, ec wont count anymore like anything else, think about what will happen after this 5 days, new people will join the server and they will find a server filled with 150 char with best gear in game. It takes long enough to get that but now everyone will have it. It will be god damn difficult for a new player to get all the items that he need.
If everyone is maxed who will farm, who will trade gear or who will help them to know the game?
With all chars maxed the only think people will do is pk and tw...

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
It won't be any harder for new players to get gear than it was for us before roll back.

There will always be people who will help them where needed.

I like to help. If I'm stronger I help faster. And I'm not the only one.

So, it will be even easier for newcomers to lvl and equip.

Offline MrUnkOowN

Game Lost This Sense of buying,helping,trading ! No one needs your help !

Offline MrUnkOowN

I didnt lost my items i LOST THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME!

Offline Wolfgang

Stop whining.
It will be like that for just 5 days. It's set like this so you could get back your 150 gear lost in database crash.
Would you rather work hard again for the things you already earned harder way?
After these 5 days you will work hard for someting else. Alts, friends, anything you want.
Do you want to have your stuff, or you want others to not have theirs?
If you want to work even harder, go to PWI, or some low rate server and be happy. :)

I'm staying here.

Do you know how much you need to get lvl 150 +full dragon?
A little over 300 gold. With 180-190 gold you will get lvl 150 and with about 120-130 gold you get full dragon gear.
This will transform the server in a pk/pvp server. And btw this is for someone who is now 110 not 145+. So understand that this is getting everyone to the tops w/o any effort. Nobody asked for pwi effort but this is like too much...

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Wolfgang

It won't be any harder for new players to get gear than it was for us before roll back.

There will always be people who will help them where needed.

I like to help. If I'm stronger I help faster. And I'm not the only one.

So, it will be even easier for newcomers to lvl and equip.

I think you dont understand what i try to say here... Is not about people who lost 150 gear and few levels...Is about the people who get advantage of this w/o making any effort. If a game is too easy you will get bored eventually. And for new players who will only see 148-150 people on will be too hard so will get bored... You need a competition, a fair play...

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline MrUnkOowN

THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME HAVE BEEN LOST !!!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I think you dont understand what i try to say here... Is not about people who lost 150 gear and few levels...Is about the people who get advantage of this w/o making any effort. If a game is too easy you will get bored eventually. And for new players who will only see 148-150 people on will be too hard so will get bored... You need a competition, a fair play...
Being one of those people who didn't farm anything in last 10 days, I'm basically getting 15 x 3 x 5 = 225 gold = 100$ free. There shouldn't have been compensation like this. I can't think of anything other at the moment, but this cubi gold isn't the really best solution.

---------------------

By the way, don't complain to Agatio or any other GM. There was a rush because of scammers, you can thank them because they're the ones that are responsible for this, as well as players who were complaining about them.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline MrUnkOowN

We Didn't Lost The Items ! We Lost Our Spirit

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
"Lost the spirit of the game..."
"This will transform into PK/PvP server..."

Don't worry. It is only temporarily.

We are strong community and that is what gives the spirit.

PKers will be PKers one way or another, PvErs will also stay what they are.

I don't see why two of you try to spread negative energy,
but I trust these people and this community will stay strong.

At least as strong as it was even before you (and me) came to join.

Offline MrUnkOowN

Getriax Do you Understand that the work of 1 Month can be done in 2 days???

Offline Wolfgang

15x4x5 because don't tell me there are no people that will do it only to gain advantage. Ok everyone worked for the char, the roll-back was a misfortune but this solution isn't the greatest one. The part with 2x drop 2x exp rates is good, i mean is a help but it doesn't disturbs the gameplay. The 7.5 gold overrated.
But this is only my opinion and i hope i didn't disturbed anyone with this.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline MrUnkOowN

15x4x5 because don't tell me there are no people that will do it only to gain advantage. Ok everyone worked for the char, the roll-back was a misfortune but this solution isn't the greatest one. The part with 2x drop 2x exp rates is good, i mean is a help but it doesn't disturbs the gameplay. The 7.5 gold overrated.
But this is only my opinion and i hope i didn't disturbed anyone with this.
Now wait some days and will be red named 150 level!