Epic Perfect World

Magic Class To Choose?

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
Hey EPW Forum! How's it goin?

Today, I wanted to make a new classs, for the first time, a Magic class, Because the seeker got a little boring for me.

But im veeery confused on which one to choose, Because I dont play magic classes often, So I was wondering if someone could give me some descriptions of each class, just kinda show me what theyre pros and cons are, what their good for and what they suck at, etc etc.

Right now the most appealing class to me is the Venomancer.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Defintley veno.Beside Mysrics theyre the strongest magic dds to play if you know what ure doing.Offtopic:adorable signature!^_^~

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
Defintley veno.Beside Mysrics theyre the strongest magic dds to play if you know what ure doing.Offtopic:adorable signature!^_^~

Alright, Thats one for venomancer, Are there any very notable pros and cons to it? And also, ive noticed that they can use pets, is there any pet that can be considered the tankiest? thats the pet i want.

And thanks for the comment on my signature ^^ I actually like pandas, their my favorite animal, theres a small shelter near my house (which is in japan) that tends to baby animals, including baby pandas :o

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
if u have the skills go for VENO .. they r good in 1v1 and mass pk.. :3

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
if u have the skills go for VENO .. they r good in 1v1 and mass pk.. :3

2 For Veno

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
For me it's wizard since they can hierobug lots of people even with full buffed. But it's just hard to gear and too expensive.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Mystic
pros : pet, heal, slightly tanky, AS, good magic damage
cons : lots of people hate us :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
comes down to : u want face roll keyboard? or not ?

faceroll:mystic

non face roll: veno

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Alright, Thats one for venomancer, Are there any very notable pros and cons to it? And also, ive noticed that they can use pets, is there any pet that can be considered the tankiest thats the pet. Ok want.

And thanks for the comment on my signature ^^ I actually like pandas, their my favorite animal, theres a small shelter near my house (which is in japan) that tends to baby animals, including baby pandas :o
Well,venos pros are:abillity to purge,amplify damge,fast kiling potential with demon nova.
Cons:low phy def witouth foxform,only 2 good damage dealing aoes,and 1 costs 2 sparks,needs time to master,you also need good casts on r8,especially channeling, venos benefit a lot from chan.So if you waste ur genie skills and pots trying to kill an enemy if you fail to kill them ul be pretty much defenseless and probably get stunlocked and die,unless ure able to kite a bit for chi and cooldowns.I really hope this helped,and if you need more help or information about venos feel free to pme ingame or forums!Gl.~^_^ Oh i forgot:the tankiest pets are the ground pets such as astral drake,the battle fairy fox and the other event pets.Keep in mind that there are also blazing phoenix and hercules battle pets, you can purchase them for 200k ish coins at the pets npc,but they are considerably weaker,therefore they have less hp and deal lower dmg.
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2014, 08:29 am by Little_Veno

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
assuming this is about pvp

MG: high damage, expensive to gear and pretty repetitive. (only one I haven't played so idk)
EP: interesting violet dance state/skills, but no one wants DD eps. camp hybrid r8/HA and def level weap to win
WF: really fun (and cute), but low pdef. prepare to run away a lot. camp fox form to win
PSY: lots of crowd control and strong debuffs, takes time to learn how to survive in black. gets rekt by everything. camp white voodoo to win
MYS: not many attacking skills but good for support, very repetitive when DDing. camp puri weapon to win

Offline HellishKitty

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
o apawolla

I must keep the prophet with me wherever I may go for guidance in this dark world of bad gameplay and gank community. His heart is pure and words wise; he lifts weights, not books. Utilizing google translate to spread his words where no one understands English, like a true hero. Have you accepted APAWOLLA as your savior?

Offline HellishKitty

I must keep the prophet with me wherever I may go for guidance in this dark world of bad gameplay and gank community. His heart is pure and words wise; he lifts weights, not books. Utilizing google translate to spread his words where no one understands English, like a true hero. Have you accepted APAWOLLA as your savior?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Best magic class to play atm,that can kill any1 pretty ez it's mystic. It's not easy to play(pro i mean) but it has the most broken stunlock with pet(u can re-call pet for stun,that has no cooldown if u call pet again) and the leach of pets giving mdef or pdef...depends on pet. The pets also give critic and magic attack xtra(chyhiu and mistresS) while the last pet,just makes u tanky,good for support. In 1v1 u won't see any1 using salva,but chihyu and mistress ye. The heals are awesome..i mean,1 heal = your basic magic attack and the falling petals just...give a lot of HP back to the myst..more like a AFK tanker. The boost that u get from growth can make u insta CT and it's MORE THAN OP. Tho u have just 1 immune to stun,that lasts not much..but the heals and falling petals will keep u alive. There is a heal that gives u Barb buff for some seconds...increasing ur hp to like 37-40k..depends on gear u use.
You have awesome debuffers..as herbs..that u can cast with a decent cooldown..giving less phy def& mdef & aps & channeling making the enemy almost..useless in attack. It will need a purify after the herb is leached(ye,u can let the herb just afk debuff random debuf) you have sleep effect herb,making the target sleep for like..10-13 sec if im right..and that's pretty all u need to know..there are herbs that give hp and more regeneration also. It's fun if u know how to play it. But it's op,broken as some say.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Mystic are cool clas but i dun like hows char looks male :D it could look like cleric ;o