Epic Perfect World

New Horizons

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Hey everyone ;o can tell me what is new at new horizons Skills pets or fly :D and what is Reawakening? what it does? :D
tell me all u know pls  8)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Hey everyone ;o can tell me what is new at new horizons Skills pets or fly :D and what is Reawakening? what it does? :D
tell me all u know pls  8)
As far as I know, we won't get the same stuff as pwi here, so won't be all that useful to know what came there. And when it comes out, there will be guides to all the stuff there Aga said. So, I guess we gotta be a little patient even though we are all excited! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
As far as I know, we won't get the same stuff as pwi here, so won't be all that useful to know what came there. And when it comes out, there will be guides to all the stuff there Aga said. So, I guess we gotta be a little patient even though we are all excited! :)

Ywo, dear guild mate, use search option bud

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
But better when someone find it and shows for me ^^

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Reawakening is where you level to 100 again and you get extra stat points, you can do this twice (I think). I doubt this will be implemented, but War Avatar and the Meridian System probably will be. Skills will be changed, and more will be introduced. Title system will be introduced. Primal World introduced. New instances, and more.

For those who are saying it's a minor patch, it won't be.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
Reawakening is where you level to 100 again and you get extra stat points, you can do this twice (I think). I doubt this will be implemented, but War Avatar and the Meridian System probably will be. Skills will be changed, and more will be introduced. Title system will be introduced. Primal World introduced. New instances, and more.

For those who are saying it's a minor patch, it won't be.

Aga said past ( read old pages) that the rebrith will not be implemented.
But the instances, the new batlefields ( keeping the current sice small map that we have for nw) , the new instances are rlly fun to do i did some with the acc of 1 friend in pwi so hope that we can something cute with theam in epic pw like pw or... a new pvp place(maybe) ?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
But the instances, the new batlefields ( keeping the current sice small map that we have for nw) , the new instances are rlly fun to do i did some with the acc of 1 friend in pwi so hope that we can something cute with theam in epic pw like pw or... a new pvp place(maybe) ?

That's exactly what I said.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 10:31 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
That the reason why many (including me) stopped play active and started looking for other server. Lets hope he going change his mind...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Source?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Source?

Also, when in Early Feb shall this be done? .-.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Also, when in Early Feb shall this be done? .-.
18th febr,still like 10 days left..so it will be added...now or later.

Vegas

Source?

Hope it's added, can't wait to level in PV again  :rolleyes:

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
Agatio we will have revaken?;o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we hope to have everything done and ready in the end of the month or early march, there are still soem tests that need to be done. specially the balance with what we alrdy have.