Epic Perfect World

A Class You'd Like to Put In?

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
So,best class for me,that i'd like to have in game,would be a ... vampire.
Bloodpaint from sin,just with name of BloodyShield ,20% of damage u deal = you take hp back.
Poison bite = lowers phy defence
To be a aps type class but with dph also.
Gof wep,weapon should be ...chains with knives at the end,throwing knifes as a EA,but the range would be lower + not the sh1t with half damage/low range.
Should have like 2.00 aps base in full r8(with the gof wep) and to be able to use claws,to reach 2.86,having a true form a bat.
And buffs : Bloody shield(action : a shield of blood,like the psy's buff,but with bubbles of blood around,takin the 20% damage turnin it into hp for u)
Buff for 10-15 seconds : Every hit u deal has a chance to hit a vital spot,takin 2x damage.
Skills : Undead's walk : Stealth level 181,walking in a cloud of smoke,lowering ur speed to half,geting 50% less damage taken while u're in it. 1st damage hit will take u out of effect.
All skills should give a decent bleed of 1k/2 seconds. And the damage should be like the dph bm damage,mainly APS power. More mindless aps classes<3
Race should be : Undead.
Along with Which.
A class that has the WF + Wizzard powers..but ofc,customized to fit with the class.
Like 'Walking through walls skill'= ability to pass through targets,like a leap to jump u forward 20m,every target u pass over with that skill,gets 500% of your wep damage+ your wep damage.

Idk,it seems overpowered o.o
But I like it.

SEBY FOR GN!!!11oneone!!1 (?)
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Untraced

• ♚ Bow for me now! ♚
  • Characters: Untraced
  • Faction: Abduction

Untraced - 150 R8 Sage Sin.

Offline KiλλαBεεツ

• Koγηto εργo σuμ zoνα ∞
  • Ρεαλ kεεπ ιτ ρεαλ - 1ΘΘ
  • Faction: ∞
I want a class that can either copy all your opponents 2spark skills or...a skills that consumes 3.99sparks, 99%hp and 99% mana to either force your opponent to log off or shut down their computer ._.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2014, 06:32 pm by KillaBeeツ
Know your place.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I want a class that can either copy all your opponents 2spark skills or...a skills that consumes 3.99sparks, 99%hp and 99% mana to either for your opponent to log off or shut down their computer ._.
LOL +1.

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
I always wanted like a sword and shield class :D Like bm/mystic haha