Epic Perfect World

Voting, yet no cubi

Offline Shuumy

• Beginner
Been voting for the past 24 hours and yet no cubi has apeared, tryed contacting in game but so far i am very dissapointed in the suport of this community. Hope you will fix the issue soon ty in advance.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
It happens sometimes. So i feel your pain.   :normal-9:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Been voting for the past 24 hours and yet no cubi has apeared, tryed contacting in game but so far i am very dissapointed in the suport of this community. Hope you will fix the issue soon ty in advance.

If you had read this on the voting panel: http://panel.epicpw.com/voting-info.php
You'd know to post on the helpdesk if none of those reasons apply to you not receiving your gold.

We cannot help you if we don't know details to check your account. Sometimes we are not online and sometimes we are busy. Agatio is the only one who can check your voting issues, which is why you are asked to post on the helpdesk.

Good luck solving your issues.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

bvanharjr

Force relog back into your account and wait 15 minutes.

Do you have your cubi?

IF Not, follow Tangle's advice and post in the helpdesk.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
Il be doing my vote and il typen and get it wrong once and it refresh then i get it right but i still only get 90silver from 1 vote site.

Voteing is so buggy and can go wrong in so many ways.

most recent for me is getting cap wrong then it renewing then getting right but getting no silver.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I vote on two account and I get same problem, only one works. :(

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo