Epic Perfect World

Remove NW passes?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Remove the extra NW passes? whenever were half way into a NW people leave and then go to another nation. It goes from 145 people to like 120. I'm only suggesting this because whenever a person gets a losing nation they just up and leave and join another one just because its winning and don't even bother to help the nation.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Remove the extra NW passes? whenever were half way into a NW people leave and then go to another nation. It goes from 145 people to like 120. I'm only suggesting this because whenever a person gets a losing nation they just up and leave and join another one just because its winning and don't even bother to help the nation.
Thing is, not everyone has those double passes from what I've seen. Doesn't make any sense to stay for half an NW and then switch, its such a waste of time, especially when chances are you'll get the same nation.

Offline Skitzo

Its been like that since about 2 weeks after nw was released on this server. Not only do ppl leave, but about 70% of the ppl in some nations are alts.

bvanharjr

I believe doing this would completely DISABLE joining NW.... not 100% sure.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
the second pass got added due to ppl getting dced dureing nw and couldnt get back in
tbh its the ppl putting alts in and others just leaving thats killing off nations

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Thing is, not everyone has those double passes from what I've seen. Doesn't make any sense to stay for half an NW and then switch, its such a waste of time, especially when chances are you'll get the same nation.
Everyone can get 2nd passes but I won't say where since too many people will RQ if they get a losing nation.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I got 3 passes(2 in normal cities and 1 in Luminance) and i'm happy with it. Also, i just leave the nation when i'm not squaded. So i'm -1 for this idea. :normal-18:

I'm pretty sure if you had pass like the others you would do the same thing.  :normal-19:

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I think it's just fine the way it is now.

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
I got 3 passes(2 in normal cities and 1 in Luminance) and i'm happy with it. Also, i just leave the nation when i'm not squaded. So i'm -1 for this idea. :normal-18:

I'm pretty sure if you had pass like the others you would do the same thing.  :normal-19:

You can only have 2 passes.. coz the one in the normal cities is the same as the one in ur Morai Order. in order to get 2 passes during NW u need to have an Morai Order.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

You can only have 2 passes.. coz the one in the normal cities is the same as the one in ur Morai Order. in order to get 2 passes during NW u need to have an Morai Order.

Yes i know, thats what i get in another chars... But when i'm on cleric i usually get 2x in normal cities and 1x in morai.  :normal-18:

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
the second pass got added due to ppl getting dced dureing nw and couldnt get back in
tbh its the ppl putting alts in and others just leaving thats killing off nations

This and the fact that sometimes they forget charms/repairs.You can only get back in the first 22mins i believe.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
I think it's just fine the way it is now.

+1  :normal-19:

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes i know, thats what i get in another chars... But when i'm on cleric i usually get 2x in normal cities and 1x in morai.  :normal-18:

ok.. i wont argue i dont even have a cleric to begin with. so i really dnt know if that is possible. :pig-1:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It'd be great if there were one or two gm's on during NW solely to take reports of afkers inside fights and get rid of them.

Afking in base isn't nearly as much of a nuisance as afking inside actual fights is.

Yes I know gm's have a life, yes I know its a lot of work.
Yes I know you can't get them all.

Just get rid of enough of them and a lot of people will stop doing it. Provided the penalty actually hurts. By taking reports from players you don't have to search & the most annoying ones get reported first.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
ok.. i wont argue i dont even have a cleric to begin with. so i really dnt know if that is possible. :pig-1:

It is possible in another chars. But i usually started to have this 1 extra pass when i changed my cleric's name.  :normal-4: