Epic Perfect World

My account

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
I know u guys are busy and im sorry to complain... but when i last logged off last saterday.. i had 4 gold 7  silver 109m in my bag and around 200m in my bank... i log on today and i have been moved... im unsure if i have beenhacked or this is just a problem with the issues u guys have had. if u can please figure this out i would really appreciate it. i did work hard for that stuff and dont want to see it go to waste.. this sorta bums me out...  :'( to add to that i was 144 and also had atleast 110 epic coins i was svaing for my dragon gear... i atleast have my stuff i boiught from donating i beileve.. but just a bit bummed right now...
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:16 pm by shewolf612
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

T r i f o r c e

Well its the whole server sorry Shewolf im going ingame now and check my acounts please chin up

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Database was corrupt. Aga tried to save it, but couldn't. We all lost last 10 days.

But during next 5 days we will get 15 gold per voting session instead of 50 silver.

And Aga said from now on backup will be done every day, so no more big losses.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.