Epic Perfect World

Can you play PW at high settings?

Kingx3Epw

My ping = 130-400 ms atm,i got a better internet,200.
But the fps it's sadly low,just because i have a sh1tty computer.

fck pc , i need  this 2 jumping balls on ur siggy

Offline DevilKat

Skidrow crack fix pls >:D
Ups not this game and not this forum  :))

Vegas

I see this and test and yes is true
I run Hall of Deception here and in pwi
here max fps = 52 min = 24
in pwi max fps = 61 min = 49

Fix EPW PLS :P

Maybe we will get better fps with 1.5.1 but I doubt it. I would say PW gets a new engine in the next 1-2 years anyways if it doesnt die till then

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
My ping = 130-400 ms atm,i got a better internet,200.
But the fps it's sadly low,just because i have a sh1tty computer.

mind that ISP offer u adsl up to 24mbps or vdsl up to 54 mbps but thats only the speed inside the local loop
real speed is behind ISP at DSLAM  device which slow u down if its degraded due to many clients(some ISPs dont even upgrade it they keep adding clients and speeds go really low). So w.e speed ur ISP giving thats inside local loop to reach internet it goes further more down

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Maybe we will get better fps with 1.5.1 but I doubt it. I would say PW gets a new engine in the next 1-2 years anyways if it doesnt die till then
as far as the devs are concerned they are making so much money on a shit game they couldnt care less on getting a better engine for it. they just continue to make more reasons for players to cash shop in pwi and people actually spend money on it aswell.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My laptop is over 5 years old, and runs the game on low-med settings fine.  I can't run it on high at all, because my graphics card is an integrated POS.

As for lag...when Comcast isn't being a prick, I can do 215-300 ping perfectly fine.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
i run the game on lowest settings besides "soften", funny enough with highest setting and lowest i get about a 5fps change, but considering my average fps is 30 and in mass pk goes down to 10 that 5 matters alot.
As to my ping its always 200-300 if my net is fine -but then again im from california and i think the servers in europe, so maybe people living close to the server have better ping idk
hell yea

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
i run the game on lowest settings besides "soften", funny enough with highest setting and lowest i get about a 5fps change, but considering my average fps is 30 and in mass pk goes down to 10 that 5 matters alot.
As to my ping its always 200-300 if my net is fine -but then again im from california and i think the servers in europe, so maybe people living close to the server have better ping idk

When I lived in Cali, my ping was no less than 400.  It was ALWAYS in the yellow.  When I moved here, I get green ping most the time, and the odd yellow. 

I blame Time Warner.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
When I lived in Cali, my ping was no less than 400.  It was ALWAYS in the yellow.  When I moved here, I get green ping most the time, and the odd yellow. 

I blame Time Warner.
idk i have ATT Uverse or w/e
hell yea

Offline Aarkshan

PW is so old. Even the newest Graphics Card, and Computer systems run the client poorly on the highest settings.
WoW is alot older than it and runs faster than it, it doesn't depend on how old the game is.