Epic Perfect World

Best idea ever 3

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I wonder how many best idea threads there will be at the end of the day.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
sad ppl is sad. cant sell kidney and donate to aga to get god sin gear and complain on forum whole day. bb

anyway sins is just like all other classes,if the person spends a shitload of ec into it it can get awesome gear,for example -93 chan wizzards/mystics or lets say 3 int wrist barbs who are 3.33 base with dual edges. and damage on daggers is troll compared to edges, not to mention there are 3 int wrist blademasters,who if they know what there doing can be killing machines with there stunlocks and 4aps base or 3.33 in  full rank with 60+ atk lv

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Let`s pretend any sins on here know what they are doing.

Freeze stun (if even) 3 spark occult ice auto attack that`s all i see them doing.

Once they get 3x int  they get all cocky like they are gods?

Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking like in nation wars when 3 demon sins come 3 sparking and deal not even 1k damage each to you.

Sad day, let them think they are god.

Wonder how god-like they feel when they get oneshot left and right in mass pk  :rolleyes:

If you take their aps their e-penors gonna shrink so better leave them be.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Let`s pretend any sins on here know what they are doing.

Freeze stun (if even) 3 spark occult ice auto attack that`s all i see them doing.

Once they get 3x int  they get all cocky like they are gods?

Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking like in nation wars when 3 demon sins come 3 sparking and deal not even 1k damage each to you.

Sad day, let them think they are god.

Wonder how god-like they feel when they get oneshot left and right in mass pk  :rolleyes:

If you take their aps their e-penors gonna shrink so better leave them be.

first of all any sin who use occult ice brings shame to the sins all over the server
second who is stupid enough to go demon when its obvious sage is better for both aps and dph
and its not only sins who get ego boost when they feel pro,wizzards is same shit when they nuke someone with there genie spark

'''HAHAHAAA NOOOB SIN TAKE 75K HIT ONLY 30K HP HAHAHAA NOOOB LOOOOOOOOL''

anyway.u see a sin demon spark occult,just hit expel and fk him later. easy game

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
Wait till sins get that weird instant cast skill thing like on offical pw servers  :police:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Wait till sins get that weird instant cast skill thing like on offical pw servers  :police:

tbh im -1 for the new skills,we dont need anymore imbalance on the server, but im probably the only one..so aga gonna add em probably ^

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
tbh im -1 for the new skills,we dont need anymore imbalance on the server, but im probably the only one..so aga gonna add em probably ^
Even if new skills come you can't use anymore the skills you used to make the new one.

Offline Feline

• Characters: Feline
We must all face the truth: There is no 'best idea ever'.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
We must all face the truth: There is no 'best idea ever'.
+666.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
+666.

Go farm your next to be wife on the game instead of farming posts here  :-\

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I like the character login panel only. The insta combo will be just like the actual 0ct combo for dph..wouldn't break sh1t.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Go farm your next to be wife on the game instead of farming posts here  :-\
Can't log in for a while :| So I farm post here ;)