Epic Perfect World

BEST IDEA EVER 2.0

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
People play ea in mass pk cause of long range and effective AA, If you cant live eas or getting hierobugged you should work on ur survivability.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Vegas

Nerf sins.

They're getting buffed  :rolleyes: Official devs are so retarded

Offline Untraced

• ♚ Bow for me now! ♚
  • Characters: Untraced
  • Faction: Abduction
Sins > Archer
Don't nerf the critical rate D:

Untraced - 150 R8 Sage Sin.

scatterer3

Elf archers and assassins are easy and squishy as hell. All you need is an anti-stun potion...

Offline Finexas

• c00l kid
Lol u wana make most squishest classes make more squishy

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Btw since we speaking about nerfs i wanna let everyone noticing how almost every class is broken:EPs can camp def/puri weapon while spamming heals waiting for the right moment to 1 shot you(not to mention shackle that not only is easely spammable but cant even be cured), sleep duration is the best troll ever, and as other locking stuff they have SoG(which cant be cured aswell).
WRs, nothing to say on the attack side since it requires skills to time stunlock and all, but R8+Dragon cape+def weapon+spamming leaps+spamming demon bell+vit tome,mainly while waiting your buffs to go down, are fking hard to be killed even by 3.33 R8 sin, and i think this says much about it.
SEEKERs can easely camp 120 def lvls. while keeping trying the zerk combo over and over.
WFs can do a 20+ seconds immunity combo and defend and reflect with barrier and bramble Hood, all this while spamming scarabs that are pretty fast skills;Lucky scarab,pet,bewitch and nova grants a really good enemy CC.Some WFs even like camping fox vit tome drag cape while running to africa and a veni doing this has a freaking high tank power.
WBs are pretty tanky with R8, vit tome, def weapon and drag cape + Tiger,Solid shield and invoke, but this is their role so np, still broken thing is that they can outDD a sin with aps, and a BM with DPH....to this add cornered beast and we done.
PSYs and Wizzies are the only balanced classes cuz yh, they can hit alot but they are pretty squishy or, while tanking, a psy is support only so thats ok, plus psy's skills are all bound with a long casting time.
And now, the King of brokeness, the mystics, LOL.all their skills are spammable, they can hit both phys and magic , 1 shot every AA class, they need just 1 heal to go full HP, pets and plants provide a semi perma lock status and they are the only class with a PVP pushback skill;they can camp puri def aswell.
Im the end, server is already broken and best rimes were dragon ones, and every attempt of nerfing will just break it even more IMO.Btw remember the game is intented to make classes stringer vs some and weaker vs others.This said cya all and yh, LF 1V1
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2014, 12:01 pm by ColdBlooded

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Lol u wana make most squishest classes make more squishy

You should read the suggestion. It involves no reduction in def.

People play ea in mass pk cause of long range and effective AA, If you cant live eas or getting hierobugged you should work on ur survivability.

Given that theres several nerf threads because of my veno I think my survivability is fine.

I don't see how not giving EA's a dragon purge bow AND a r8r atklvl bonus at the same time would make their AA's and range any less effective. Nor would it affect pure dmg or pure dragon ea's.

These are the dumbest suggestions I ever read @ Feone LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stop talking please.

Hi #1 floor decoration.

Elf archers and assassins are easy and squishy as hell. All you need is an anti-stun potion...

In a 1v1 thats overkill.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Hi #1 floor decoration.

Look who's talking, the veno that camps floor more than NH used to camp SZ  ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Araqiel

topic thats turning into "my penor is bigger than urs"
like always

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Nerf sins PLS.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
topic thats turning into "my penor is bigger than urs"
like always

Jup, some people simply can't disagree without being arrogant, offensive etc.

Gotta keep the cash coming with the server population ever decreasing there.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You should read the suggestion. It involves no reduction in def.

Given that theres several nerf threads because of my veno I think my survivability is fine.

I don't see how not giving EA's a dragon purge bow AND a r8r atklvl bonus at the same time would make their AA's and range any less effective. Nor would it affect pure dmg or pure dragon ea's.

Hi #1 floor decoration.

In a 1v1 thats overkill.
Debuff bow is there for the same reason purify spell is in the game

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Debuff bow is there for the same reason purify spell is in the game

Perhaps, but we do have a few hundred more dex on pure crit/dex dmg classes here. Who not only gain damage, but also crit & accuracy from it. Like I said, purge itself is not that big of a deal imo, but combining it with an attacklevel is a bad idea for the same reason r9 is a bad idea.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Perhaps, but we do have a few hundred more dex on pure crit/dex dmg classes here. Who not only gain damage, but also crit & accuracy from it. Like I said, purge itself is not that big of a deal imo, but combining it with an attacklevel is a bad idea for the same reason r9 is a bad idea.
R8 Bow is stronger 25atk lvl and few random stats > 5 crit 25dex, 5 crit on 60+ crit classes doesnt matter you gonna crit alot anyway, Dragon is used only in mass pk to debuff target easier with 10 archers AAing.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
R8 Bow is stronger 25atk lvl and few random stats > 5 crit 25dex, 5 crit on 60+ crit classes doesnt matter you gonna crit alot anyway, Dragon is used only in mass pk to debuff target easier with 10 archers AAing.

That's the thing. Archers are supposed to hurt like hell, but even a single archer with purge bow & the aps here will purge a lot.
Right now EA gets all 3, the APS & purge from dragon, but without the squishy, as well as the added atklvl from that last bonus piece. Which really isn't all that dissimilar from r9.

Pure atklvl damage doesn't need a purge to kill quickly, this just makes it overkill imo.