Epic Perfect World

Voting Gold

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
i heard that when we vote for next 5 days the gold we get in 7.5 per site? 15 gold every 6 hours is that true? i hope it is it will be just enoguh to cover everything i lost????
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline XxHYFUxX

It will not cover mine see i can't vote for 4 more hours and i can't get back like 5 bil in coins and 2 flyers and 2 sets of full dragon and every thing eles i had farmed for other plp on my word that i would have it for them r serous
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Yes, it`s true.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
thank god. i need full demonic set lvl scrolls for 131-145 a flyer and every sage barb skill and 2.8b coins. this is good i was gonna rage quit ^-^ but with the gold i can fix my chars
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
It will not cover mine see i can't vote for 4 more hours and i can't get back like 5 bil in coins and 2 flyers and 2 sets of full dragon and every thing eles i had farmed for other plp on my word that i would have it for them r serous

There will be not gold given, but and GM`s will try to make LOT OF events everyday to help people get back at least some of stuff they have lost: coins, EC, items and so on.
Sadly, it`s all what we can do, but we still trying our best.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Aga said it is 15 Gold per voting on both sites, every 6 hours.
To say "300 gold in total" if you wake up in the middle of night to vote fourth time each day
(and be mostly at home even the summer is here).
I reality it will be 200 - 220.

Yes, some players lost more than that, but when registered I started from scratch.
Didn't even know the EPW-speciffic details.

Now I know how to get anything a bit faster than before, but I'm afraid that EC drop rates will still be low, just as Warsong Crystals. To make Dragon will still be "S" kicking slow.

At least Skill Books and WsC's you can buy from Boutique.
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:39 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I will QQ because I just lost my 4k pcs of EC(back to 7pcs of EC my EC) but I will not get mad because I saw a light and that the 15gold per vote.Thx GMs for the light I just saw and thx for atleast trying your best to put the OEC scamming down for good even though it fail.Quick question I must ask

Q>I just voted and 10mins past while i'm in  9gag and get back on game.My cubi is still 1gold :o when will I receive the cubi?

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
300 is max number, if person can vote 4 times a day.

Not only gold will be given, but we doing lot of events everyday, to help people get back on foots.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea but doing events isnt easy... im not one to like to have to deal with that headach... and some people act like 1 year olds... so events wont be so great on my end ah well
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I will QQ because I just lost my 4k pcs of EC(back to 7pcs of EC my EC) but I will not get mad because I saw a light and that the 15gold per vote.Thx GMs for the light I just saw and thx for atleast trying your best to put the OEC scamming down for good even though it fail.Quick question I must ask

Q>I just voted and 10mins past while i'm in  9gag and get back on game.My cubi is still 1gold :o when will I receive the cubi?
I got the wrong turn on GV.
o.o I got OEC in my pocket thx GM love ya all

300 is max number, if person can vote 4 times a day.

Not only gold will be given, but we doing lot of events everyday, to help people get back on foots.
Thx Neith for the incoming events that you will held but sadly I will miss it all

Offline goldenwarlock

• Beginner
That compesation will help a lot, thanks the admin for this  :)

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
15 Gold for vote every 6 hours good.

>:( But how I obtain again 795 EC I have, with the luck of last week with lot of blue quest an never c the purple. Now only have 36 EC. Los a lot of coins.. LOT. 10 days the backups was a EPIC FAIL.

Offline Varna

I think the GM's are doing a great job compensating us for this rollback, there isn't realy much more they can do then they already do, so thank you to the EPW-team and keep up the good work ;)
Characters

Varna - 150 Demon Assassin
Arcae - 150 Sage Seeker
Navino - 150 Sage Psychic
Jazz - 150 Sage Barbarian
Santa - 150 Demon Archer

Offline CENT

Gold is good thanks for that and all your hard work. As far as the events yea I agree with shewolf headache since most of the people that will be there really won't need anything and those that do are still left hangin. You are trying to help and I'm trying not to rage so again thank you for trying.

T r i f o r c e

i realy apreciate what some said many are still optimistic ^^ lets stay that way and apreciate also Aga and staff it could have bin worse, ive seen these kinds of probs on other servers and some even do complete wipes but i dont think Aga would ever do that, maybe there will be other compensations for some who lost alot..

Hope u all will bite in the sour apple and suck it up :) cya ingame folks