17 (60.7%)
no
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

more Bounty Hunter quests

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I really loved BH quests in PWI, looking for squad, meeting new people, having fun.

My suggestion is that after current BH 1 & 2, all 150 or maybe 145+ players can get new BHs, which are randomly selected from the currently unused FB (culti) caves (39, 49, 51, 59, 69, 79). One at a time, unlimited times, as long as it is not trashed, then only next day again.
Also mobs should be hardened, as did in TT x-3s, so 5-6 member squads would be needed, balanced, like in GV or TT 3-3 now.
The quest given by Head Hunter asks for full run, too. This would keep PVE-loving people busy and active.
As for rewards, there are many options:
- choose from EC, Supply Tokens and maybe Warrior Seals
- fixed amount of each, like it is now (I think first one is better)
- give your ideas in comment

I hope this idea will be loved by all PVE-type players, though server developers will have a lot of work to do to make this all happen.
But please, support us, nonPKers. :)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
imo BH is fine as it is

Offline csenger41

imo BH is fine as it is

Yes, but 1 & 2 can be done in 10 minutes and basically that's all for cave runs, maybe GV is left, which is kinda boring for almost everyone.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we have an idea for this but we are working on horizons atm :/
so we will think about this later on...after horizons settle down.

Offline csenger41

we have an idea for this but we are working on horizons atm :/
so we will think about this later on...after horizons settle down.

I thought that even if people like the idea, you can't start making it happen until New Horizons is working fine.
Just wanted to know other's idea about it and let you know about this possibility, if you weren't aware of it yet. :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I snooped around on PWI and it seems like they got a BH switch; Snakey got replaced with some boss in EU and another boss got replaced too (not lunar sadly >.>) .  So there's that.

I can't support making certain BH's require 5-6 man squads though.  Having to deal with 5 others in GV (unless you can log 6 accounts and solo it, more power to you) is enough to make some people lone wolves.  I don't mind party play sometimes, but on the flip side, I function better solo--especially with me being a parent of a toddler who loves fridges too much for her own good, I kinda need to afk at random times, something that is frowned upon in most party situations.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I snooped around on PWI and it seems like they got a BH switch; Snakey got replaced with some boss in EU and another boss got replaced too (not lunar sadly >.>) .  So there's that.

I can't support making certain BH's require 5-6 man squads though.  Having to deal with 5 others in GV (unless you can log 6 accounts and solo it, more power to you) is enough to make some people lone wolves.  I don't mind party play sometimes, but on the flip side, I function better solo--especially with me being a parent of a toddler who loves fridges too much for her own good, I kinda need to afk at random times, something that is frowned upon in most party situations.
Same, relying on others would be annoying.. especially for people who do BH on a lot of alts.
Maybe a weekly BH that requires a squad and gives more rewards would be okay, PvE is mostly boring because theres no challenge to it, just easy and long.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
only like 0.1% do bh for fun and not for the supply tokens no

Offline csenger41

PvE is mostly boring because theres no challenge to it, just easy and long.

That's why I suggested the need of a full squad, because it's more fun. Clerics really heal, assassins can't outdamage tanks, etc...
This doesn't mean you rely on others, but everyone must stick together.

If those BHs won't need squad, the PvE will stay the same as you said it is now: easy and long.

And if you don't like going in squad, then don't do it LOL. I'm not whining about PKing in NS, I don't like it, I don't do it. If you are a lone wolf and has many alts, do BH 1&2 on all of them, like now, but please give a chance for people like me, who wants some challenge.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Challenge is a double edged sword.

Make things too challenging (a la TT 3-3 right after the hard patch), people bitch.

Make things too easy, people bitch. 

I personally like a middle ground.  Easy enough so that it can be solo'd by those who don't want to spend 12 hours in an instance trying to do BH for all their chars, but hard enough so that it doesn't take 30 minutes to get all 50 alts through a BH.  And there are the lone wolves who can't dual log too.

Stay Classy.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
wtf...

BH is one of the best ways for no-donators to keep up with donators... we do it quickly for good reward and drag alts to earn ec/supply on it, there is a lot of PvE events you can do with friends, cmon...

Offline csenger41

wtf...

BH is one of the best ways for no-donators to keep up with donators... we do it quickly for good reward and drag alts to earn ec/supply on it, there is a lot of PvE events you can do with friends, cmon...

1. This way you wouldn't need alts just to keep up with donators.

2. Please give me a list of PvE events that needs squad and gives good rewards. I know about GV, WS, world bosses.

I want this system because I like my one and only character in this game and don't want to make any alt only to acquire more assets.

it doesn't take 30 minutes to get all 50 alts through a BH.  And there are the lone wolves who can't dual log too.

With what I suggested you could achieve the same result with one character as you do with 50 alts now. And also, what about those people who doesn't want to make any alt because they like their main and stick to it (like me).

Do you people even read through what I write? The current BH system would remain the same and you also had to finish them to get the extra ones I suggested. Your way of gaming wouldn't be affected, the countless alts and soloing everything.

Offline EvilSlater

Im not big into farming more into merching actually and imo unlimited bhs lowers the value of ST and ec. So in the long run your farming more of something that isnt worth as much. Same with release of hh ec farming price of gold went up 10 ec. So you wont really be keeping up with donators because they will be making more off their gold selling.
There is also plenty of good ways to make ec like doing card bosses which is a huge profit and u can spend all day doing it for 12 sls on 2x.

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
i think there is more than enuf good ways to farm ec right now.. this idea wud only cause abuse on the quest.. and will cause another economy breakdown..

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
1. This way you wouldn't need alts just to keep up with donators.

2. Please give me a list of PvE events that needs squad and gives good rewards. I know about GV, WS, world bosses.

I want this system because I like my one and only character in this game and don't want to make any alt only to acquire more assets.

With what I suggested you could achieve the same result with one character as you do with 50 alts now. And also, what about those people who doesn't want to make any alt because they like their main and stick to it (like me).

Do you people even read through what I write? The current BH system would remain the same and you also had to finish them to get the extra ones I suggested. Your way of gaming wouldn't be affected, the countless alts and soloing everything.

I did read, but well...stubborn minds. 

It's fine as is.

Stay Classy.