Epic Perfect World

Ducks Quacking #5

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Music improved, altough I just watched 2 mins of your clip, but the pk is still clueless, why the fck you focus seekers and try to DPH kill them? LOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I need a better computer,my intel_wood gets lag at 3ppl/town

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice, improved from your others king!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Im just saying, but the fog things are a bit distracting, but other than that nice video

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
Nice, improved from your others king!
ty sir

Im just saying, but the fog things are a bit distracting, but other than that nice video

yea I forgot to remove *Soften* option and added some fog effects but bleeh it looked bad.

Music improved, altough I just watched 2 mins of your clip, but the pk is still clueless, why the fck you focus seekers and try to DPH kill them? LOL

to u sir, Im rather disappointed I was hoping for more of ur bla bla from u, ty for the giggle <3

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The fog would be nice if removed,the music is nice,dynamic,fits with the pvp.Just get rid of that fog and don't DD Seekers.

PS : Can u change the chat cover? Those ducks keep me busy,instead of watching pk i try to count them ))):

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee assssssssssss alwaysssssssss <3  :smiley:

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee assssssssssss alwaysssssssss <3  :smiley:

<3 ty sir

The fog would be nice if removed,the music is nice,dynamic,fits with the pvp.Just get rid of that fog and don't DD Seekers.

as u see I don't DD seekers, I only stun when they're in middle of DDs and Aoe for profit

Can u change the chat cover? Those ducks keep me busy,instead of watching pk i try to count them ))):

I can't thats the Quack Army  :P and u'll never be able to tell for sure their numbers  >:D

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Pretty good, you improved alot since your earlier videos. I would suggest not using whirlwind before roar though, as that is redundant, better to use it right after roar wears off followed by fissure (the slow effect on whirlwind is weak so you will want to use this right afterwards for the 65% slow) to keep people still for another second. Another good skill I dont see you using is Bolt of Tyreseus (even though it's in your skillbars), get a low level npc fist and use it whenever possible.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2014, 08:57 pm by Blitzkrieg

Araqiel

all american rejects first song wew, say ty
nice vid

Vegas