Epic Perfect World

Earthguard Elf Wings vs. Human/Untamed Flyers

Offline Elric

I don't know if it's been suggested or not, but I feel that the Earthguard should use Elf or TB wings instead of an Untamed or Human flyer as an alternative. The reason for this is that when an EG character flies, they position themselves horizontally, making them perfect to have wings. Whenever I use a Human or Untamed flyer, I always end up hovering over the flyer, which looks a little off. If this isn't possible that's fine I can deal with kites, but I think this is a good opportunity to open wings up to the Earthguard characters (plus I like all of the wings better overall :P)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
im sad bc this is never added

Offline Drive

• 🌙
  :sad:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Elric

Are you saying this because it hasn't been added yet or because it never will be?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I don't know if it's been suggested or not, but I feel that the Earthguard should use Elf or TB wings instead of an Untamed or Human flyer as an alternative. The reason for this is that when an EG character flies, they position themselves horizontally, making them perfect to have wings. Whenever I use a Human or Untamed flyer, I always end up hovering over the flyer, which looks a little off. If this isn't possible that's fine I can deal with kites, but I think this is a good opportunity to open wings up to the Earthguard characters (plus I like all of the wings better overall :P)

I agree, earthguards on beast mounts look awkward

they just don't belong there

yes this has been suggested

but I don't remember what was the reason why they couldn't do this

sucks.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Elric

If anything, it's probably not in the coding (as in doing so would cause conflict in the code, breaking other features in the process). I just think my Seeker would look awesome with a pair of Iridescence, but oh well. If it can't be done, it can't be done. :sad:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
If anything, it's probably not in the coding (as in doing so would cause conflict in the code, breaking other features in the process). I just think my Seeker would look awesome with a pair of Iridescence, but oh well. If it can't be done, it can't be done. :sad:

it is possible

I've heared people talking about one server where EG do have elf wings

but I think gm said it would cause lag or sh1t like that

oh I don't even remember

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Elric

it is possible

I've heared people talking about one server where EG do have elf wings

but I think gm said it would cause lag or sh1t like that

oh I don't even remember

Now THAT I don't understand. I would literally need it explained to me for me to not be upset over it, but for now, I don't understand what is different between them using elf wings and using swords/beasts in that regard. Beasts are usually bigger (though, the Deus Omega Wings are pretty flippin huge), so you expect if something were to cause lag, it would be half of the Untamed flyers. I don't know... Hopefully I can get or find an explanation.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Now THAT I don't understand. I would literally need it explained to me for me to not be upset over it, but for now, I don't understand what is different between them using elf wings and using swords/beasts in that regard. Beasts are usually bigger (though, the Deus Omega Wings are pretty flippin huge), so you expect if something were to cause lag, it would be half of the Untamed flyers. I don't know... Hopefully I can get or find an explanation.

I don't know

I might be wrong about the lag

either way I'd love to hear something from Agatio

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
One issue I see is that EG with currently equip untamed/human flyers would have glitched flyers when they used them. Also it'd make those flights useless for those who had them and they'd have to trade them or buy a new flight

Offline Elric

I don't know

I might be wrong about the lag

either way I'd love to hear something from Agatio

Same here. Apart from this tiny thing, everything else is great. I just started a few days ago, and there are many things that just make it so much more fun that regular PWI (especially the fact that most of the cosmetic stuff is virtually free. You don't want to know how many times I felt heavy regret in buying a pair of shoes for my character when I should have bought soulgems or something else I needed.)

Offline Elric

One issue I see is that EG with currently equip untamed/human flyers would have glitched flyers when they used them. Also it'd make those flights useless for those who had them and they'd have to trade them or buy a new flight

Well, since there are 5 races, maybe the Earthguard could bridge some sort of gap. Since the Tideborn can use both Elf and Tideborn wings, maybe make it to where Earthguard could only use Elf wings (alongside kites and human/untamed flyers) and be unable to use TB wings. That way people who had the harder-to-get flyers for their EG characters wouldn't lose their flyers.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
But they look very pro on a pink whale D:

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
+10,000 EG look dump floating on these big animals.
 IMO just open all flyer to all races or as many as you can.