Epic Perfect World

Ashura Lionheart

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
So was talken with some friends about how to gear a WR for interval bonus (i know the sets dont work on this server). For the sake of arguement really. i think using lionheart neck n belt with with ashura wrist n boot would be the way to go. other's have said ashura neck n belt with lionheart boot wrist (all TT 99 ofc for set bonus). but yea on a WR which do you think is the better route to go? and why if u dont mind? thx for any input ahead of time

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Assuming they kept the level 99 requirement and no higher, it would be inferior.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Even if TT 99 had -int set bonus for 2 parts, it would be overwritten by 2 parts set bonus from Dragon Gear.
The nerf only affects assassins, so they can't use 2 pdef accessories for additional -int bonus, but it doesn't affect WR (WR would be better off using 2 LA Dragon parts - helmet and wrists, instead of TT99 accs)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
they dont work here. was more trying to get valid points on if you were gearing up a char on offical. ty for the prompt replys though. yes any TT99 on epic would just be pathetic in comparison to the custom gear lol. topic came up yesterday and i asked a few friends there thoughts on the matter was just looken for more ideas xD .

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
These used to be my preferred builds on tt99/r8 servers

Normal: http://pwcalc.com/05ca8dfa16d5b661

For 1v1's: http://pwcalc.com/50c3aff37157346f

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't think that TT99 for WR is legit anymore on PWI... It may only be used by assassins to kill something fast and go back to stealth, but WR with TT99 in PvP would be 1 shot...
For WR only for PvE purposes

Offline AOH

• Old Player
yea it certainly isnt a good choiced for pk but was talken about interval gearing up a WR and wether to use the ashura neck n belt (evasion orna) with the lionheart boots and wrists or the ashura boot and wrists ( LAso gain a bit more magic and instead of evasion off teh orna u get P def) with lionheart neck n belt. pythe says she used to use ashura neck n belt and i think using lionheart neck n belt would be more benifical since evasion on a WR is like blah.

These used to be my preferred builds on tt99/r8 servers

Normal: http://pwcalc.com/05ca8dfa16d5b661

For 1v1's: http://pwcalc.com/50c3aff37157346f

on the second build you agree with pythe should use ashuras neck n belt. i still stay to the ashura wrist n boots would be nicer xD so u can get P def instead of evasion from the neck n belt.   thx 4 the build ideas though :3
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2014, 10:06 pm by AOH

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
For interval WR heavy TT chest + legs and light boots + wrists are way to go. With other builds def loss is getting bigger.
I myself had light chest, the only reason was because of difference in blue stats: +18 stat points instead of +2% pdef reduce, but it was a mistake, I wouldn't do it again.
People used light ornaments, because it was the cheapest and this way they could upgrade all heavy TT into Nirvana. It's the only reason, because light ornaments in PvP are big fail.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
open 1.3  all fine ;D

Offline AOH

• Old Player
For interval WR heavy TT chest + legs and light boots + wrists are way to go. With other builds def loss is getting bigger.
I myself had light chest, the only reason was because of difference in blue stats: +18 stat points instead of +2% pdef reduce, but it was a mistake, I wouldn't do it again.
People used light ornaments, because it was the cheapest and this way they could upgrade all heavy TT into Nirvana. It's the only reason, because light ornaments in PvP are big fail.

Yea thats my thoughts on the matter. Using evasion ornaments gives nothing to def and evasion is kinda useless so may as well capitalize on the option to gain some magic def on the wrists n boots and still get physical from ornaments.