Epic Perfect World

Regicide vs Ares PK Video

Insanity

Hi. I was being nice too? "Thanks for the advice." I stated my case, you stated yours. No need to get rude. I asked, "How would you suggest I play support cleric?" Why not answer? Explain how AOE Heal is wrong. Show me, don't just say it. Give me a reason to believe you.

Besides, who gave you the right to say what a good or bad player is? I don't see any difference between you and any other player. You did not invent the game, you did not create the class. Who gave you the right to say my opinion is wrong? It is my opinion. It is not yours. It is what I think is right. It is not what you think is right. Maybe I am right and maybe I am wrong. That is what I am here to figure out.

Yes, I was stun locked. You know, when you are prevented from doing anything because you are stunned? I buffed my squad as soon as I could. You do not know what happened, all you see is a little video that I edited to show you certain parts.

You don't have time to pm me? Then what are you doing wasting your valuable time on forums? Heaven forbid you spare one second from your crazy, busy, computer game life. Heaven forbid you take one minute away from your pixels.

Now with that said, kindly remove yourself (and your fellow faction buddies) out of this thread if you are only going to be rude. I am here sharing my media, I am not doing anything to threaten you. I am not here to fight you, or anyone. I am not here to offend you. I am simply sharing a video that I created because I was (and still am) proud of it. Please take your drama somewhere else, because I want nothing to do with it.

Thank you for your time.

lal did you overheat
long subject, but
AoE heal: Slow, requires everyone to be in close range( I saw you calling people to get closer to you, 1 nuke = bb), doesn't heal much, you could save atleast 2 people while casting 1 AoE heal..etc
Stream/IH: Fast, effective healing, grants chi, pdef buff if you're demon.
That's not all, I'm not gonna bother writing everything.
looks like you'll never learn anyway, and really? drama? lel are you pwi. I'm out bb

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
:monkey-9: Well I'll give you +1 star for your effort lol. Bye.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Robbert

:monkey-9: Well I'll give you +1 star for your effort lol. Bye.
what you're upset about you either take the advices and get better or you'll play just as bad in next video and be +'s by friends, its up to you

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
If you're going to post a video it's like posting art or music or writing you created; you should expect to be criticized on your gameplay, especially if there are glaring errors like not buffing your squad and asking people to get near you so you can aoe heal.

You're being told how to improve based on your demonstrated gameplay you're so "proud" of and acting like you don't need to. I feel sorry for the people that end up in squad with only you as their ep tbh

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
No offence but, even if you "just joined squad", as you, being ep, your first job is to buff people and heal them not AOE heal. You think that gonna keep them alive from a sin that just sparks in stealth? Not a good ep in my opinion.  You say you play support ep .... why you need morai skills? Learn play better then show some quality pk as ep.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Cheebee

ok if you want 'constructive criticism' i will share my knowledge on what i would have done in your situation throughout this vid.
from 00:15-2:43 i would have not aoe heal'd once until everyone in my pt was buffed. from what i could see after the c/d was up you would use aoe heal. What is the point? there is none as sage you should spam buff more than heal imo def/channeling(if the class needs it)  use stream of rejuvenation for if there hp goes low or wellspring surge for quicker heals but in the situation that you were in i would have used ironheart twice on someone till they were buffed so they wouldn't have died / def buff even if they were buffed. As a sage cleric cant u see the bonuses to the buff why not use em?
after 2:43 well same thing u just spammed aoe heal, you didnt even channel buff yourself. it is kinda disappointing to see a cleric this bad. dont just stand there spamming aoe heal use it less. during that time if someone needs a puri or a rebuff what would you do? if you want to be a better cleric take advice from the people that are actually being truthful not from the carebear comments 'best ep/pro ep' and so on. i'm not saying im a good ep and im better than you, im just telling you the common knowledge on what any support cleric should do/know.