Epic Perfect World

Regicide vs Ares PK Video

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Good music, some decent pk in there as well!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Good music, some decent pk in there as well!
Try pk at 11AM server time,s.korea is there for u.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
My sleep > pk  :sad:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I dunno, pk seems dead to me at night when I play. :(

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nice vid, keep em coming .. Lindsey Stirling OP.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Faerie g0d EP.  Teach DoctorCynix pls.
I'm basically 40

Insanity

Hi hi. One of my first pk videos. February 2, 2014 Regicide vs Ares. Enjoy!

http://regicideepicpw.shivtr.com/

It's funny how everyone goes "good ep", I have nothing personal against you and I don't know you, but you really need to work on being a better EP, aoe heal spam is bad, you rarely buff, etc
Keep listening to 90% of the people who posted here saying "good ep" and you'll never get better. bb

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Nice vid keep it up

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Naeem the only one who gave constructive criticism, the rest of xp tries to make the ep look bad. trolls in action.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
nice vid keep it up !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
Thank you for your inputs. I hope next time you think to add some kindness, or don't bother to post. There is no need to be crazy.

It's funny how everyone goes "good ep", I have nothing personal against you and I don't know you, but you really need to work on being a better EP, aoe heal spam is bad, you rarely buff, etc
Keep listening to 90% of the people who posted here saying "good ep" and you'll never get better. bb
Thanks for the advice. At the beginning of the video is when I first joined the squad (therefore no buffs). The squad was dying so yes, I used AOE Heal, which in my opinion sounds a lot better than using IH repeatedly. If you watch, I keep trying to buff members of the squad but I was in a stun lock. This technique I use seems to work just fine for me. I was never taught how to play support cleric, so I just learned on my own. I don't know if there are better strategies that I am missing. But that aside, how would you suggest I play support cleric? What skills/combos/techniques do you think is better?

Overall, this video was created to show Regicide pk, share the fun I have with my friends, and allow me to mess around with video editing (which has always sparked my interest). If you feel the need to comment on my personal gameplay, message me in-game and we can discuss our ideas. Thank you to those who have supported me, and thank you to those who have not because you are the ones who make me stronger.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Insanity

Thank you for your inputs. I hope next time you think to add some kindness, or don't bother to post. There is no need to be crazy.
Thanks for the advice. At the beginning of the video is when I first joined the squad (therefore no buffs). The squad was dying so yes, I used AOE Heal, which in my opinion sounds a lot better than using IH repeatedly. If you watch, I keep trying to buff members of the squad but I was in a stun lock. This technique I use seems to work just fine for me. I was never taught how to play support cleric, so I just learned on my own. I don't know if there are better strategies that I am missing. But that aside, how would you suggest I play support cleric? What skills/combos/techniques do you think is better?

Overall, this video was created to show Regicide pk, share the fun I have with my friends, and allow me to mess around with video editing (which has always sparked my interest). If you feel the need to comment on my personal gameplay, message me in-game and we can discuss our ideas. Thank you to those who have supported me, and thank you to those who have not because you are the ones who make me stronger.

well I tried to be nice, looks like that didn't work
your opinion is not right, AOE heal is stupid and it's never good
if you ask an ep "why wasnt i buffed" and they answer "I was stunlocked" = bad ep
and i dont have time to pm you in game that's not how people learn, bb again
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2014, 06:48 am by Insanity

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
well I tried to be nice, looks like that didn't work
your opinion is not right, AOE heal is stupid and it's never good
if you ask an ep "why wasnt i buffed" and they answer "I was stunlocked" = bad ep
and i dont have time to pm you in game that's not how people learn, bb again

Hi. I was being nice too? "Thanks for the advice." I stated my case, you stated yours. No need to get rude. I asked, "How would you suggest I play support cleric?" Why not answer? Explain how AOE Heal is wrong. Show me, don't just say it. Give me a reason to believe you.

Besides, who gave you the right to say what a good or bad player is? I don't see any difference between you and any other player. You did not invent the game, you did not create the class. Who gave you the right to say my opinion is wrong? It is my opinion. It is not yours. It is what I think is right. It is not what you think is right. Maybe I am right and maybe I am wrong. That is what I am here to figure out.

Yes, I was stun locked. You know, when you are prevented from doing anything because you are stunned? I buffed my squad as soon as I could. You do not know what happened, all you see is a little video that I edited to show you certain parts.

You don't have time to pm me? Then what are you doing wasting your valuable time on forums? Heaven forbid you spare one second from your crazy, busy, computer game life. Heaven forbid you take one minute away from your pixels.

Now with that said, kindly remove yourself (and your fellow faction buddies) out of this thread if you are only going to be rude. I am here sharing my media, I am not doing anything to threaten you. I am not here to fight you, or anyone. I am not here to offend you. I am simply sharing a video that I created because I was (and still am) proud of it. Please take your drama somewhere else, because I want nothing to do with it.

Thank you for your time.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote