Epic Perfect World

What Class is best

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
after the poll expires i will tell what class you all think is the best in all category.(PVE PVP 1v1)

I look forward to seeing what you all think :3
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
In PvP / 1v1 it depends on who strikes first.
That's why PKers run around and attack anyone with white name.
To be able to tell themselves that they won more fights than they lost.

In PvE I was thinking between Cleric and Mystic.
With Mystic in PWI I was able to do higher mobs/bosses than with Cleric of the same level.

In squad with healer I'm not sure between Sin and Seeker. (For boss, or for mob crowd.)
Sin has BP, and with good attack it can be self sufficient.
Barb can survive almost anything, but has low firepower.

On the other hand, there is video on YouTube with Archer soloing TM69 in less than 10 min.
But that Archer was lvl 105. :)

I still voted for Mystic, even I don't have one here, in EPW.
At least not yet.
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:04 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline CENT

well pve id say mystic is a little better than cleric (I really enjoy the cleric i made though Demon FTW)

love the demon BM for farming mass AOE  ;D :D

Offline XxHYFUxX

On pwi i had a cleric and she was my main i loved her so much she rocked i could do most things but she was full attack cleric and was BA my wife had a mystic and together we did alot of the things that was at least 10 lvl higher then r toons....
 But in the past year or so I have become disabled and I play a sin here because in some way it makes me feel normal again like i have the old me and can protect her i know it sound retarded but it is all I really have left so judge me if u will
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline CENT

mystic cleric combo is awesome +1 muff ;)

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
On pwi i had a cleric and she was my main i loved her so much she rocked i could do most things but she was full attack cleric and was BA my wife had a mystic and together we did alot of the things that was at least 10 lvl higher then r toons....
 But in the past year or so I have become disabled and I play a sin here because in some way it makes me feel normal again like i have the old me and can protect her i know it sound retarded but it is all I really have left so judge me if u will
nobodys judging you :3 your being a good hubby ^-^
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline xlKosakerou

• I'm male :)
  • I Like It! ;D
  • Characters: Kosakerou
For me the best is BM :)))
KosaKeroU- Demon BM 150 lvl
TechSin-Demon Assassin 150 lvl
EpiicEp-Sage Cleric 142 lvl

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
nobodys judging you :3 your being a good hubby ^-^
HYFU, I do "judge" you.
Nobody is "almighty", mankind is already disabled, some more, some less.
You don't hide behind your kind of disability, nor "brag" about it.
You don't give up, and my "judgement" is very positive.
People like that I admire very much.

~~~~~

We all can learn from each other.
Right now I'm learning from you.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Sting

• Love at first sting.
I still think that there's no such thing as a "best class". All the Classes are good as long as you know how to play it properly. Feel free to disagree and say that class "A" is week and class "B" has an advantage. It won't change the way I see things.

Of course, since the Assassins came up in Perfect World, my view of things have changed a bit, since it is a class turned to PvP almost exclusively. But still, its not a deal breaker.

All I'm trying to say is....if you enjoy play with a class, learn how to use it well and you will be fine.

Offline XxHYFUxX

HYFU, I do "judge" you.
Nobody is "almighty", mankind is already disabled, some more, some less.
You don't hide behind your kind of disability, nor "brag" about it.
You don't give up, and my "judgement" is very positive.
People like that I admire very much.

~~~~~

We all can learn from each other.
Right now I'm learning from you.
I don't understand how bragging was any part of my post it was just me being real but ok I respect your opinion and will take it as a friendly reminder of humanity's weakness but i was trying to not just be a face in the person the fights about tideborn being OP or not  but just give a more personal reason why i choose that class sorry if i offended you is some way :-[ 
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

T r i f o r c e

I like alot classes, i played blademaster,barbarian,assassin,seeker,cleric and i realy cant say any class is superior' if u master ur class u can do anything.

But i favor cleric they can do pvp but i think its soul purpose is support and no class can replace classes like cleric or barbarian :)
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 05:27 pm by T r i f o r c e

Offline MrUnkOowN

Sins after patch will be nerf so i dont think it is gonna anymore very powerfull class!
[shadow=red,left][move]Face The UnkOowN[/move][/shadow]

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
well for me best is sin... really cool in farming and easy to level in pvp is nice in 1vs1 when some1 try ganked it i can hide ;)

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
I still think that there's no such thing as a "best class". All the Classes are good as long as you know how to play it properly. Feel free to disagree and say that class "A" is week and class "B" has an advantage. It won't change the way I see things.

Of course, since the Assassins came up in Perfect World, my view of things have changed a bit, since it is a class turned to PvP almost exclusively. But still, its not a deal breaker.

All I'm trying to say is....if you enjoy play with a class, learn how to use it well and you will be fine.
i made this more to see what class people personally like most. i know no one class is better they all have some advantage over another ^-^
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline AlicE

As some people already said here, there is no such thing as "best class". It all depends on what you want from your character. Also, playing a "not popular/weak" class can be an advantage. For example, there are not too many mystics/venos on the server, so it's easier to win tigers event with them because there's less competition. But on the other hand, for example sin is cool for dailies. It can stealth and avoid most mobs in SoT/Aba or just ignore all enemies in cube of fate. But try tanking with sin in TW and you'll get killed, and no bp will save you. But I've seen barbs who tank 5-7 people at a time, because barbs got skills that reduce all damage done and also got tons of defense and hp. And if you want to go to GV, you will get better chances if you are wiz/seeker. If you want to kill mobs in Rancor fast, bow is awesome, because it does lots of damage + procs + got good range, so archer or a sin with bow is good, while with barb or mystic it would be much harder to kill those mobs efficiently. So it's all a matter of perspective. I find questions like this very childish and immature (no offence). I think asking "what class is best" is basically asking nothing, cause we all know that it's a matter of subjective taste and there's no such thing as "best". What's best for one might be worst for another. I am sure that ANY class can impress everyone at lots of tasks if the person knows how to play it.