Epic Perfect World

Support on Farming Ec

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
I don't have holy path baddie,im not a runner,i face u like a man(3spark aps u) :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

You are one of noob, 3 spark is so 2013 sirens of war.. In new patch they release 4 spark with +1000% damage and rule many
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You are one of noob, 3 spark is so 2013 sirens of war.. In new patch they release 4 spark with +1000% damage and rule many
Well we dont have the new patch here yet -.-

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Well we dont have the new patch here yet -.-

just imagine it.. :sad:
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Cookiemanhamsta just go do ws at 2x 30min run 1k ec easyy

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I prefer beg in guild chat  :rolleyes:

Offline lovelydior6

u can save 1k ec for the next x2, the u do 7 runs of ws dg, pay defenders with the ec u saved, later u get 600 in ns to buy warspul mats and sell a ws belt with the wwi u get doing ws runs and that warsoul mats. and thats hpw u get 8kec in 2days o.o.

Offline Griffith

• Characters: Gerrant, Heer
Some of these suggestions would require me to wait for x2, nevertheless thanks for i have discovered many ways thanks to you.

When death comes, rage comes.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Some of these suggestions would require me to wait for x2, nevertheless thanks for i have discovered many ways thanks to you.

I wait until x2 to farm like... If it's not x2 just do bh and stuff because x2 happens quite often and then you can farm enough to get what you want.